In the United States of America, there has been countless arguments concerning the minimum wage on certain jobs. Should it be raised or not.
In today's society, 80 % of people doesn't save money nor have a savings account . The rest of the 20% will save in order to buy what they want.
Even though I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton, and most of you might not be as well. My prediction is that Hillary will win the 2016 presidential election as a selected official, not elected. Here are three reasons...
How can you tell between someone who is a real friend vs. someone who is just a fake?