20 Fun & Interesting Facts About Cats
Cats in world history are as prevalent more so than dogs. They have been loved, worshipped, and hated for thousands of years. Each culture that contained them had different ideas about the foundations of cats.
1. Cats have a tendency to eat grass. This is a natural occurrence that many outdoor cats seem to do when they have a stomach ache. It also helps loosen the phlegm that could be resulting in a fur ball or a sore throat.
2. Cats have a variety of location on the tongue that helps them taste. The taste of sour, sweet, and sugary is usually avoided. This was an ingrained in the natural habitats to help them prevent poisoning.
3. When a cat is feeling unwell, you will usually notice that it starts to develop a “third Eye” this is normally called a Haw.
4. Cats have great hearing and a distinct sense of smell. This is why cats generally do not like to go to the bathroom in a dirty litter box.
5. One way to prevent a cat from going into a certain location is to make it smell bad to them One way to do this is with a lemon or orange scent since this is a cats most unappealing smell.
6. Do not use ammonia based products to clean up cat areas. If, you do this can be considered another place a cat will go to the bathroom.
7. Newborn kittens are generally born with blue eyes. They will change color as they grow older.
8. A cat has a great sense of emotion on how a person feels. If, you have a depressive episode the effects of your depression can influence your cat’s mood.
9. Cats will often show trust in relationship to their owner by snoring or rolling on their backs in a submissive state.
10. A cats body temperature is usually quite high compared to humans they run at about 102 degrees.
11. The largest breed of domestic cat is the Ragdoll cat. The smallest of the domestic cat is the Singapura.
12. Cats number more than 500 million in the world. The domestic cat is the largest type of cat found in many homes.
13. Most homes in the US with have both a cat and a dog.
14. Cats tend to get hairballs while they are cleaning themselves. This is typical in a long haired cat more often so they need constant brushing.
15. Sir Isaac Newton, was a true cat lover he even invented the first kitty door so then could come and go as they please
16. Cats are the cleanest animals on earth They reguarly bath tthemsleves to keep clean.
17. Cats have a tendency to hate water. However, when there are fish involved they may just dive right in.
18. Cat’s are very curiouse creatures it is not surprising to find my cat in a randome box or bag hiding.
19. Cats are almost human at least they think they are
20. Cats love to scratch on furniture but applying alittle bit of citrus will keep yout furniture looking like new.
More by this Author
Taiwan is one of the most unique countries in the world. It provides visitors and tourist many wonderful things to experiance like culture, history, and raditions of tawians people. Here, are 20 of the most interesting...
How to build the perfect dog house for your family friend. With all the comforts of home while he is out side to enjoy a new peaceful place your dog can call home
Poverty in Brazil is one of the highest in the world lets explore why..