Blue Pit Bull Pictures: Photos of My APBT
Vicious Pit Bull
American Pit Bull Terriers are the most vicious breed out there, right? I mean they're a danger to both children and men, alike. Ignore the statistics, they're not the least likely breed to bite; they're vicious and a hazard to any home...
Well, now let's get to the serious stuff...
Although, the "pit bull" is the is statistically, the cause of most dog attacks, the American Pit Bull Terrier, is truly the least likely to bite a human. When you get to the resources behind the numbers, you realize that the majority of the dogs that attack are either abused, starved, badly bred, or some other blend of characteristics that lead up to an attack. But, you usually don't hear about that...
American Pit Bull Terrier
But, this isn't about dog attacks or vicious "pit bulls," it's about my Blue APBT, MIA.
For a short introduction to the American Pit Bull Terrier, the following articles will help enlighten even those skeptical about the breed.
- American Pit Bull Terriers- Breed description: history, temperament, appearance
- Famous Pit Bulls- Find out which celebs open their home to the APBT. Read about the good they have done to society and the advertisements they've appeared in.
- Dog Fighting- Learn the basics of true dog fighting before you make a decision about the breed.
- BSL and Pit Bull Terriers- How does Breed Specific Legislation affect out APBTs?
- Pit Bull Rehabilitation- Should abandoned "pit bulls" and fighting dogs be euthanized or rehabilitated?
- Severe Dog Attacks and Pit Bull- Type Dogs- Find out the truth behind the statistics of dog attacks.
- The Truth About American Pit Bull Terriers- There are so many myths about the APBT, and it can be hard to determine truth from fiction.
- Tips for Choosing a Pit Bull Puppy- Find out vital tips for choosing a puppy.
- What is a Game Pit Bull- What is gameness?
- Books for a Pit Bull Lover- These are the best books that anyone interested in the APBT should read.
- Pit Bull Videos- Find the best Pit Bull documentaries about the breed. See the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Blue Pit Bull
Breed Description about M.I.A., my American Pit Bull Terrier.
Registered Name: Blue Diamond
Registered With the American Dog Breeder's Association (ADBA)
Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
Color: Blue with white markings
Born: June 4, 2007.
1 of a litter of 13 puppies- 8 females and 5 males.
Currently at 7.5 months old, she weighs 60 pounds and had an 18.5" head.
Blue Pit Bull PuppyClick thumbnail to view full-size
APBT Puppy PlayClick thumbnail to view full-size
Her thoughts about BSLClick thumbnail to view full-size
MIA and BellaClick thumbnail to view full-size
Sleeping on DaddyClick thumbnail to view full-size
Wendy's Vanilla FrostyClick thumbnail to view full-size
Sleeping in BedClick thumbnail to view full-size
M.I.A. With Her Rat PupsClick thumbnail to view full-size
- The Good Dog
Inspired by Mia.
More by this Author
The most confused terms in relation to Pit Bulls is probably "gameness." Most people misconstrue the term as representing the dog's courage, fight ability, or endurance in the pit, but it is the never quit...
Whether you're looking for a show-stopping American Pit Bull Terrier who's born for the show ring or just a loving pet who lives to roll in the mud and sleep on your bed, the first step is finding a good-quality puppy...
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.