How To Get Dog Hair Out Of Carpet
Removing Dog Hair From Carpet
Dogs are wonderful, dog hair is a pain. It seems to embed itself into carpets with ease. Regular vacuuming helps, but if your house is like our house, it never seems to get it all. With a Yorkshire Terrier - Chihuahua mix and a Black Labrador Retriever, we are constantly trying to keep up with the dog hair our four legged girls are leaving behind and always on the lookout how to get dog hair out of carpet.
Recently I discovered a tool that have made it easier. No matter how great your vacuum is, even if it is made specifically for pet owners, you will pick up hair that was missed and see results.
High Rated Vacuums For Pet Lovers
Tools include pet hair turbo brush 12-inch extension wand, crevice tool and easy to clean pet furniture nozzle with rubber blades
Removes Pet dander and as HEPA filtration that absorbs pet odor
Electrostatic tools especially designed to help pet owners
The Kong ZoomGroom Removes Hair From Carpet Too.
- First, to prevent future shedding, begin using the Kong ZoomGroom Grooming Toy weekly to groom your dog. This rubbery hand groomer with soft grabbing bristles will pull up all loose hairs like a magnet, even those that other grooming tools seem to miss. Doing this regularly will dramatically reduce the amount of hair that is being left all over your carpet and furniture.
This tool works great to get dog hair out of carpet to. The first time you attempt clear your carpet of dog hair with the Kong ZoomGroom Grooming Toy, prepare for a lot of work. It's really easy to use, but you'll need to put in the effort and elbow to really rid your carpet of the hair that has been trapped for weeks, months, or years.
- Holding the grooming toy in your hand, start in the corner of the room and begin raking the carpet toward you. You will see the results right away.
- After you have removed the hair from a good section of carpet, pick up with your hands what you can. If you pull the Kong ZoomGroom toward you at an angle it will help to lift up some of the hair that you have raked into a pile.
- Rake the grooming toy to the left or right to help pull the rest up.
- Place all hair removed into a garbage bag as you move through the room. Dispose when done.
This doesn't actually take long to clear an area, but give yourself a good 30 minutes or more per room. When you've finished, use your regular vacuum to remove and stray hairs that you didn't get with your hands.
You may want to have two of the Kong ZoomGroom Grooming Toys. One for grooming your dog, and the other for doing the carpet. If you vacuum and groom your dog at least once a week, and use this tool every few weeks, you will notice a dramatic difference in the amount of dog hair in your home.
More by this Author
Tips for beginner and seasoned commercial tanning bed users. Learn how to indoor tan correctly and get the best deals at your tanning salon.
My mother has been making the yummiest moist Zucchini bread for as long as I can remember. Here is her recipe.
A young womens detailed experience with the human parasite cleaner, Humaworm. Includes graphic pictures of actual parasite found in stool.
No comments yet.