How To Naturally Kill Fleas No Chemicals
Flea Up Close
The Flea Repeling Daisy
Killing Fleas with no chemicals
So once the weather starts warming up, wonderful flea season will sneak
it's ugly head upon us once again. Lately their have been numerous
stories online about flea medicines killing animals because of counterfeit product being made over in china. Their are numerous ways to
kill fleas using some of your own house hold items. I have 5 ways to
get rid of fleas on your animal, house and yard.
1. Dawn Dish Soap, Yes Dawn works wonders to kill fleas immediately on the body of the animal. It works so well I sometimes wonder why I don't invest in their stock during flea season (lol) Now here is the way to bath your dog or cat. Start at face (just watch out for the eyes, nose and mouth area) Scrub it in well and work slowly toward the tail and using a flea comb comb off all the dead ones. (That's when you will be shocked). Now as your washing from the face toward the tail the fleas are all fleeing toward the other part of the body thats when you scrub the soap in and comb them.
2. Now for the house. With this next technique you can work day and night with half the work. First during the day use your vacuum and cut up a flea collar and but it in the bag or bag less part and start vacuuming. What this does is kills the fleas as they go in the vacuum because when you vacuum with out the collar in it, the fleas can sometimes crawl back out when you turn it off. Second for while your asleep take a bowl of water and stir some dawn dish soap in it and a little lemon juice and put a desk lamp hovering over it. The heat and lemon draws them to the bowl and they crawl in and die from the dawn soap. Use for about a week and you might see no more fleas.
- Also another method for the vacuuming is to use baking soda and salt and sprinkle the carpet just don't let it get wet or baking soda can leave residue. The salt and baking soda both will dehydrate the fleas and then you can vacuum with the flea collar in the vacuum to kill any alive ones left. Try to leave the 50/50 mixture over night on carpet for best results in killing fleas.
3. For your yard you can use lemon to to spray your yard for a natural way to kill them. Also for the yard you can grow the fleabane daisy erigeron speciosus which is a flower that helps repels fleas and ticks and I feel it works great.
4. Also to get rid of fleas on your dogs bedding or dog house you can use cedar chips to repel the fleas.
- Winning The Battle Against Fleas
This is a great source for getting rid of fleas with unique ways on how to do it, in ways you would have never thought take a look.
More by this Author
Breeding plecos can be extremely difficult but given the right steps you to can breed this fish the easiest breed of pleco to breed is the bushy nose pleco because they are the easiest to tell the difference between the...
My male Parrot Cichlid Check out http://myaquariumbox.com/ it's like a magazine subscription you can use. Sign up for your box today!! Blood Parrot Cichlids have been in the hobby for about 10 years and don't seem to...
If your looking to get into breeding guppies then check out this article it has detailed video, writing and pictures to help with breeding and caring for guppies.
No comments yet.