Training Your Dog To Go To Bed On Time
Preparation For BedTime
When we first brought our babies home we found that they wanted to create there own schedule and as well they kept us up all hours of the night. What we did was worked with them and placed them on a schedule. It was hard at first and we were exahusted, however we found that the following does work.
1. Dinner time is betweeen 5:00 and 5:30pm as this schedule works for myself but for many you may have to adjust according to your schedule..
2. Evening playtime is from 6:00-7:00 we play ball, romp and walk .
3. Treat time is at appr 7:30pm and it allows there body to digest there goodies.
4. Bedtime is between 9:00 pm and 10:00pm just like clock work we allocate them there own sleeping area and provide them there beds and toys so that they feel comfy and safe. They sleep from that time until appr. 6:00am until 6:30am without any waking up in the middle of the night. Again you would have to adjust your time according to your schedule.
5. Many allow their pets to sleep with them, if this is a choice that is made place a bed or blanket next to your bed, if you tend to get up in the middle of the night this should not normally interrupt their sleep.
With repetition , love and diligence everyone will finally get a good night's rest.
- Sit Stay Fetch Dog Training
So what is Sit Stay Fetch? Sit Stay Fetch is an online dog obedience training program that gives a detailed and thorough approach to both preventing problem dog behaviors, and changing them. If you've done...
- Dog Training solves dog walking problems
I had a dog training lesson the other day with a client who has a lab mix. The reason for the call was that the dog was uncontrollable on leash and was pulling on the leash like crazy. He would lunge at...
- Dog Training Techniques: Pros and Cons
Dog training, sometimes also known as dog obedience training or dog behavior modification, is often a controversial field. This article examines the various dog training and dog obedience techniques; providing their advantages (pros) and disadvantage
- Cesar Millan's Dog Training Techniques
Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer uses a range of training techniques to change a dog's behavior. This article examines Cesar Millan's most popular dog training techniques, and evaluates their pros and cons.
- Dog Training Book Review: Hip Ideas for Hyper Dogs
It has been a while since I have read Hip Ideas for Hyper Dogs by Amy Ammen and Kitty Foth-Regner, but I do remember that it is a wonderful resource for people have hyper and energetic dogs. The book includes...
- Cesar Millan the Dog Whisperer Dog Training Products
Cesar Millan has been the consultant to many celebrities, to which his name grew and his brand expanded. With the release of The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan has been able to reach out to many people who have...
- Petsmart Be Better Together »
Comments 5 comments
More by this Author
Elizabethan Era vs. the 21st Century. A humorous side to how they lived versus how we live today. Hair dye made from urine? Not bathing?
Reflection of thoughts from a writer's perspective and through her mother's eyes about each days passing and the problems that we face. What we should do to overcome our obstacles.
Ovarian cysts can be painful and uncomfortable. What are cysts? What are the causes? What are the symptoms?...