How to know if your pet is depressed
Most of us may think that pets don’t get depressed? Well, it is about time to get rid of this wrong notion. Like us humans, pets such as dogs and cats may feel down and out or in other word depressed.
When your pet suddenly become not active and not acting normally, observe your pet’s behavior immediately and figure out what you can do to get rid of his depression.
Here are the signs of depression that your pets may experience:
- When your pet eat or drink less. Appetite changes would imply that there is something wrong with your pet. Worse, your pet may stop drinking or depression stimulates him to overeat.
- If your pet begins to chew or destroy things in your home this may signify that depression is the possible cause for this.
- The pet make scary howls often.
- Your pet is so lonely and feeling weak.
- You will know that your dog is happy when he wags his tail from left to right or in circular motion. Otherwise, your dog is scared or has depression. When dogs are frightened or depressed their tail will point down between his legs.
Here are some indications that your dog is affected by depression. If you will not able to solve this, chances are your dog may get ill and eventually die.
Thanks a lot for the read. You may give your feedback in the comment section below.
My second hub in the HubChallenge.
More by this Author
- 7What is quiz bee :: What to do for quiz competition :: What are the possible questions in quiz bee contest
What is quiz bee? It is one of the events held in schools to test the intellectual capabilities of students in different subjects such as science, mathematics, social science, current events, and general knowledge. Some...
What would you feel when you have an opportunity to eat an exotic fruit for the first time. The experience can be unforgettable for you will be eating a fruit that is truly delicious, sweet, juicy and hmmm...
Next to food and clothing which are the basic needs of humans, there comes housing. Building a house which will eventually be called home is one of the greatest tasks of parents. This is the abode where love can be...