Kitten Rescue--A Wonderful Organization in the Los Angeles Area.
If you are thinking about adopting a cat and you live int Los Angeles, Kitten Rescue is a wonderful organization.
All of their kittens and cats stay with foster parents until their adoption. Each animal has a personality card, showing whether they are raised to be with other cats or even dogs. Their personality card also shows their personality, their typical diet, and basic biographical information. Our card showed that our tortie cat is dog-like, and she is definitely that. Her mother is a feral, and we learned that her brother was adopted shortly after she was born, but she stayed with the Kitten Rescue until she was nine months old, which was shen we adopted her.
What Your Adoption Fee Includes
It costs $120 to adopt one cat or $200 for two cats. In this adoption fee, you received a kitten that has been:
- Spayed or neutered;
- Tested for FeLV (Feline Leukemia) and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus);
- Vaccinated with at least one FVRCP vaccination. We keep all of our foster kitties current on their FVRCP vaccines so depending on the age of the kitty when you adopt him or her and how long we've had the kitty, the vaccine series may be complete. If not, you as the adopter will be responsible for any further vaccinations in the series;
- Treated for fleas; and
Typically you sign an agreement that you will honor to keep your cat indoors. In general, an indoor cat lives 6 years longer than an outdoor cat.
The best thing about this organization is the 72-hour return policy. Many people adopt a cat in order to keep another cat company. I have heard of other organizations that charge $75 or more to return a cat. At Kitten Resuce, you receive your full adoption fee refund if you return your cat in 72 hours. Outside of 72 hours, Kitten Rescue will take your cat back without a charge.
Kitten Rescue now offers dogs, too. You can find some on their website.
Useful Information from Kitten Rescue Website:
Do You Own A Dog or Cat?See results without voting
Pedigree's Feeding Project--Heartwarming Video
- Ketone Found in Coconut Oil Improves Brain Disorders From Alzheimers and Dementia to Autism and Epil
- Can You Lose Weight By Eating Coconut Oil?
- Common Usage of Coconut Oil and Cures
- Great Coconut Oil Bread Pudding
- Seven Easy Ways To Add More Coconut Oil Into Your Diet To Gain The Health Benefits And Ketones
- Why Birds Make Terrible Pets
- Why Is It Important Not To Seek Happiness Outside of Ourselves?
More by this Author
http://joykirkwood.files.wordpress.com Seahorses are actually deep sea fish that have heads resembling horses. They have pouches like kangaroos, spines like puffer fish, and tails like monkeys and are covered with armor...
Birds are terrible pets. They are not domesticated animals like dogs and cats, and thus have no place in a human household. They are either small and stupid or large and intelligent, and neither are suited to be...
It is time to think about cute Christmas cookies again. What makes a cookie cute? Hare are some of the answers -- animals, color, Christmas-themed, simplicity in idea, winter, stars, snowflakes. Because they are so...