Shark Attack Pictures
Pictures of Shark Attacks
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am terrified of sharks. I will only swim in the ocean if there is a lot of people around me and I will not go in very far.
They are very dangerous if they are hunting for food and that's why I don't want to put myself in the position.
I have heard that they don't really like human. They hunt for smaller fish and seals. When they do bite into a human they spit it out and don't want anymore. When we swim and move our feet in water sharks mistake us as a seal or fish that they hunt for.
I know that it's very rare for a person to get biten but just don't put yourself in that position!
Some interesting info:
- There is 1 in 3,800,000 risk for a person to die from a shark bite
- The annual death rate is 1 death
- Shark deaths rate 19th on the death list
- The number one spot for shark attacks is in Volusia County, Florida!
- The number two spot for shark attacks is in South Africa while cage diving
No comments yet.