Cat Clothes -- Clothes For Cats
Where To Dress Your Cat In High Style
If you love your cat like a child, then you might want to dress Whiskers or Socks accordingly. Here are some unique clothing outlets where you can satisfy any feline's fashion fancy.
1. Cat Prin/Pet Office: This Japanese-based online cat clothing company offers a diverse range of feline outfits and lets your furry friend be almost anything he or she wants to be. Looking for a school girl outfit? They've got it. Anne of Green Gables? Check. Would your cat rather be a frog or a rabbit? Well, then there's the "Rabbit Head" or "Frog Transformation Kit." If you're having trouble deciding, Cat Prin's site include photos of felines modeling their goods so that you can have a better idea of what your sweetie will look like in them.
2. Catron Fashions: Catron's outfits appeared in the movie Anchorman and were featured on Dateline NBC. On their site, your cat (or dog) can find everything from hooded sweatshirts to sports T-shirts, to bikinis, to their most recent addition: Michael Jackson shirts. With Catron, your feline is sure to be stylish and attract much attention.
3. The Sophisticated Cat: As the name promises -- in fact, the company labels its outfits "couture" -- cats can find high quality items at this boutique, including coats, colorful sweaters and party dresses. There are also accessories available so that your feline can don a complete look (really, what cat wants to be without a matching wig?). With these looks, expect your animal to be taking to the runway.
4. Michi P: At this store, you can show off your cat's sense of humor with a "Cats Rule, Dogs Drool" or "I think I just sold the dog on Ebay," T-shirt. You can also find a "crazy cat bandana," as well as a "catnip Hannukah dreidel" and "patriotic kitty ball." No matter what your cat may be celebrating, chances are an appropriate item can be found here.
4. BaxterBoo: "Excessive Pet Cuteness," is what BaxterBoo promises on the site's homepage. They live up to the hype by offering cat jewelry (including the pearl necklace collar), cat tank tops and even a witch's hat that your feline can don for Halloween. On this site, you can find everything to keep your cat looking his or her very best.
How To Dress A Cat
Dressed Up Kitty
Links For Cat Clothing Manufacturers
- Dog Clothes, Cat Clothes and Cute Dog & Cat Stuff at BaxterBoo.com
Dog clothes, cat clothes and crazy-cute stuff for dogs and cats.
- Designer Dog Clothes | Cat Clothes | Dog Clothes | Teacup Dog Clothes|
Michi P pet boutique offers designer dog clothes,cat clothes,dog dresses,dog sweaters,dog accessories,rocker dog wear,dog formal and holiday wear,dog costumes, dog pajamas, patriotic wear and toys.
- Luxury Cat Boutique
The Sophisticated Cat is a luxury cat boutique. We cater to fashionable felines and their owners. We have the best selection of products for your cat, from fancy collars & carriers, to unique toys & beds, to trendy designer cat clothing.
- Anchorman Catronfasion Michael Jackson dog pet apparel
Anchorman Catronfashions Michael Jackson dog t-shirt pet apparel Cat Fashions designer pajamas dresses,pants,shirts,overalls coats sweaters quilts cat clothes
- The tailor of a cat CAT PRIN
Other Products With Which To Spoil Your Cat
More by this Author
Making handmade jewelery is fun and easy! Here's a pattern for a wire wrapped stone pendant.
Breaking your leg can be painful, confusing and scary. Here's my experience of breaking my leg, as well as some tips for dealing with a broken leg and tips for dealing with surgery.
Selling at craft fairs, craft shows and festivals is a fun way to make money. Here are tips to increase sales at craft fairs.