Puppies Abused, We Need Federal Laws
Please help these pups!
- ChipIn: In Memory of Charity
This link will tell you how you can help these badly abused puppies. Please search your heart and help give these adorable babies a second chance.
More information about animal abuse laws.
- Pet-Abuse.Com - Animal Abuse Case Details: Dog sexually assaulted - Freeburg, IL (US)
Animal abuse database: search for animal cruelty cases and animal abusers in your area. Monitor important cases with CaseWatch, and stay on top of local criminal animal cruelty court dates with CourtWatch.
- Detailed Discussion of International Comparative Animal Cruelty Laws
- Cruelty to animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Stray Pet Advocacy
Information on laws surrounding animal care for strays
These adorable Pit Bull puppies were abused in ways that few of us could ever imagine. The owner’s teenage son molested these puppies so badly they needed surgery to repair tears in the intestines. Without surgery these kind of injuries would have killed them, poisoning them from the inside out. Even after this expensive and life giving surgery, one of the puppies passed away anyhow. This kind of molestation will result in death almost 100% of the time. It’s the sickest, most perverted abuse of an animal out there.
This is how the serial killer Jeffery Dahmer started out. He experimented on innocent animals before he moved on to his human victims. These kind of people need to be locked up forever, because there is no way to rehabilitate them. At this time, we need a FEDERAL LAW which protects animals from all animal abuse. A law that is tough enough to keep these perverts in jail for the rest of their lives, because what they do to animals, which is already bad enough, they will go onto to do to humans. That human being could be your child or grandchild. You need to act now.
You can read more about these puppies at Blake4d’s hub
Read another story about a horrific case of abuse at
What can we do about this?
If you love animals like I do you will probably find it hard to sleep at night after reading about this. But you probably feel as if there is nothing you can do to stop this horrific abuse of innocent animals.
The only good news on here is that there are lots of things you can do to help.
- You can write a hub about this like I did. Be careful not to be too graphic, as Hubpages will ban you. We want to make people aware of this problem without getting too detailed. Adults will understand the idea you are trying to get across.
- You can donate some money for these lifegiving surgeries. You can donate right through Paypal at eaglesdenrescue1.chipin.com/in-memory-of-charity
- Write to the representatives in your state( print and enclose the above mentioned hub on this subject written by Blake4d, that’s what I am going to do) and tell them you want to know more about getting a federal law which protects animals from abuse and give animals rights, just like human beings. We need tougher federal laws so that people who abuse animals in this way do not end up living next door to you, or ends up dating your daughter, or even worse! When good people fail to do nothing, evil flourishes.
And now a word about Pit Bulls being a violent breed of dog.
Dogs are born into this world as innocent puppies. All they know is love. Any animal will try to defend themselves if they are tortured or abused.
Pit Bulls are not violent to begin with, human beings make them that way. Many Pit Bull owners will abuse these dogs until they become killing machines. In fact, any dog or animal or human being would become vicious of they were abused. It is not the dog’s fault, it the sick perverts out there who are to blame, and these people belong in jail.
Even though these Pit Bull pups suffered unimaginable pain and suffering, they still trusted human beings. They were still loving creatures and playful, even after all they went through.
If Pit Bulls are raised in a loving home, they will not become violent. Of course there are some breeds of dogs children should never be around, and Pit Bulls are one of these dogs. Its just common sense, however people fail to use that common sense over and over again, and then it is all the dog’s fault. There should be laws that people have to attend a class or become registered and educated when they want to buy a dog like a Pit Bull.
Dogs are not born bad, humans make them that way!
Last I would like to thank Blake4d and his mother for bringing this story to Hubpages. They did what they could do, now it is your turn. After all, don’t we at least owe that to man’s best friend?
More by this Author
"All Natural Flea And Tick Repellent That Really Works" Do you have pets? Do you worry about the fleas and ticks those pets may carry into your home? Would you like a totally natural solution, a totally...
Do you have a problem with dog urine odor in your house? This article could save you a lot of money, and will tell you how to get rid of that odor without replacing your carpet, and without huge expense. In...
Do The Nephilim Live Today? I see the word “nephilim” is all over the internet these days. Its seems there are lots of people who think that one day the nephilim will return, I think they could already be...