Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Adopt a Cat
In reality, cats adopt you. Their independent nature means that cats decide if a particular person will make a suitable companion. If you are debating on whether or not to have a pet cat, please read this list of positive reasons to give a cat a chance to adopt you as his/her owner.
10. Cats groom themselves. They usually keep themselves very clean at all times.
9. Cats can catch and eat bugs, so your home will be free of roaches, spiders and other creepy crawlers.
8. Cats can sleep next to you on the bed without taking up too much space. They curl themselves up into little balls and go to sleep.
7. Cats don't have to be taken out on walks on cold or rainy days.
6. Cats wear collars with little bells on them, so you always know where they are.
5. Cats will follow you around and all you hear is the delicate pitter patter of paws.
4. Cats will give you nose rubs when you are feeling down.
3. Cats are very vocal and will talk to you in different meows to let you know how they are feeling and always greet you with pleasant purrs.
2. Cats are very soft and cuddly and will let you pet them and will rub their chins and heads on you to express their love.
1. The Love of a cat is not given freely. It is earned and once earned is the best in the world.
More by this Author
All the good things about being an outcast.
Why do some people always assume the worst and what to do about it.
An article about the role of cognition in our intimate relationship patterns.