Top Ten Rewards For Your Pet Dogs
Well, just like our bubbly dear kids, our pet dogs deserve treats or rewards every time for a job well done. Doing this will make them not only make healthy, they will certainly love you even further and will definitely carry out their role as man’s best friend with zest and gusto.
Feel free to read the heartwarming caption of this picture from Photobucket.com by clicking this link: Saving a Nursing Dog
Here are some tips, pointers, ideas or ways to give rewards to your pet dogs:
- Praises – Well, you may not know it but dogs simply have the penchant for praises that are dished out by their masters. Verbal approval can psyched them up especially those dogs that are way too easy to please.
- Pet – Dogs loves to be petted and they like it very much. They will certainly enjoy and savor it. Caressing them all over their body or a simple tap to the head while saying good things such as “Good dog” will certainly makes them (very) happy.
- Play – Find time to unwind while playing with your doggie friend. Like letting him chase you then return the favor by chasing him afterwards, and you will be surprises with this experience. You’ll see how confused he can be while changing him from an attacker then at an instant throwing him off on the defensive end. I tried this all the time especially with puppies and it works. You may take out a ball, or anything that can be his plaything then encourage or lure him to have fun with you together.
- Provide – An instant treat like cookies will certainly make your dog attentive and smart as you can see him wags his tail while waiting for you to hand him his rewards. Here is an article that will enable you to discern what foods are safe for your dogs: The Foods Your Dogs Shall Not Eat.
- Pleasant – While during your dog’s training always give him a pleasant facial expressions like smiling or being delighted, for these will inevitably make you delightful at the end.
Wait... There's more...
6. Pay – Don’t settle for plastic bags but with toilet papers (this might cost you) for his toilet training, but this will make your dogs well-behaved and keep your home free from stinking feces (this is related to number 8).
7. Pee – Let your dogs have an exercise by letting him drool in your backyard or several meters away from your home to allow your dogs to pee. Dogs loves to go around especially when they are accompanied by their owner.
8. Poo – Just like peeing, train your to dog to poo outside your home. Let him loose or have him with a leash then have a walk several meters away from your home and let him spontaneously carry out what nature calls him to do.
Here are some effective ideas to make your dog well disciplined while he eliminates.
9. Pleasure – Share your time and even some of your foods to your dogs. But be aware of the foods your dogs will ingest since there are foods that can be unhealthy or even perhaps deadly. Feel free to visit his link to know why: The Foods Your Dogs Shall Not Eat
10. Procreate – Let them procreate and the puppies they will deliver will certainly be part of the family as they give you and your family bundles of joy.
So here you have it ,10 rewards for your pet dogs.
My 26th 60dc Hub
Reward training. Video form YouTube
Pets and Animals
Flora and Fauna in the Philippines
Social Issues About Animals
Feel Free to Read These Related Links
· Ways to Save Mother Earth
Our planet is indeed gasping for breath right now, our harmful pollutions is indeed choking her slowly and continues to stripped her with her ozone layer. I think it is about time to give our timely response...
· How to Save our Planet Earth
In 1992 World Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, getting rid of pollution was the main agenda as well as making our planet healthy amid industrial progress. However the ratification and implementation of this...
· A List of Unusual Pets
Most of us are seemed to be in awe with animals especially when we have some of them as our well-loved pets. Cuddly and affectionate, these wonderful creatures give us joy when we are with them and even...
· The Philippine Wildlife :: Rare Animals in the Philippines
(This is a tribute to the planet we call home since she will be celebrating her birthday in the days to come and this is actually first of two parts.) The Philippines is indeed a haven for wonderful animals...
· 10 World's Favorite Animals
Animals are indeed a treasure to human beings they usually give us ohs and ahs, when we see them perform awesome tricks in circus, give us thrills when we see them in zoo being fed by caretaker or simply by...
· The Foods Your Dogs Shall Not Eat
Human beings are indeed versatile eaters; they have a wide range of foods to eat from a native delicacy and even craze, to a very sophisticated and truly lavished cuisines. People tend to get fascinated with...
· Foods that Should Not be Offered to Pets (Rabbits, Hamsters or Birds)
I already produced a hub about foods that shouldnt be eaten by dogs, titled, The Foods Your Dogs Shall Not Eat, and this article endeavor to tackle more foods that are not good to your pets such as birds...
· Fascinating Animal Tactics and Behaviours
We can't help ourselves get fascinated with amazing animals since most of them has special features to boot as they strut their wares in making us beams with ahs and ohs... All of these animals, however, have...
· Top Ten Rewards For Your Pet Dogs
Well just like our bubbly dear kids our pet dogs deserves treats or rewards for a job well done. Doing this will make them not only clean and healthy, they will certainly love you even further and will...
· Meet the Philippine Wildlife World Record Holders
(Second of two parts) The diversity of the Philippines in terms of marine life and flora and fauna is truly spectacular as it is lavished with interesting features that will truly sets them apart from the...
More by this Author
What's so important about intramural sports events at school? This article lists the benefits.
Animals are indeed treasure to human beings as they can give us ohs and ahs, while we see them perform awesome tricks in circus, give us thrills when we see them in zoo being fed by caretaker or simply by having picture...
In Board Licensure Examination there's no shortcut in passing, you must try to live with it and overcome it. The Board Licensure Examination is not an easy picking so as to speak, I endured a lot of difficulties and...