Charlu profile image 83

What is one of your favorite pictures of your pets and what are they doing? Do you mind sharing it?

This is my horse Gemini when he was about 10 months old. While I was moving and putting things from the kitchen into the truck, he decided to sneak in and make himself at home. He has always thought he was a dog and still tries to make himself at home if you dare to leave the gate or door open. What is your favorite picture and what was happening when you took it?

KaisMom profile image85

KaisMom says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I love his eyes. What a cute picture and thanks for sharing.

alezafree profile image85

Aleza (alezafree) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Wow She looks almost like she is all wrapped up:)) It's funny how animals can amuse themselves with nothing more than a tail.

Fennelseed profile image73

Annie Fenn (Fennelseed) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

She looks so comfortable as if to say "Don't bother me this is my R & R time". I am in total agreement with the awesome photos and thanks for posting Chai's.

procreate-light profile image78

procreate-light says

daisydayz profile image86

Chantele Cross-Jones (daisydayz) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

How cute is she in this picture. Oh my goodness! I think people don't realize just how great rabbits can be as pets and I am so sorry for your loss. I hope Jasper and Delilah are doing well and thanks for sharing the awesome photo.

onegoodwoman profile image82

onegoodwoman says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I'll bet it is an awesome picture and I'm sure you were the most important:)) It's amazing how much trust we put in animals sometimes. Thanks for your wonderful sharing.

Dubuquedogtrainer profile image61

Dubuquedogtrainer says

ptosis profile image80

ptosis says

Marble Sweets profile image59

Marble Sweets says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Hi Marble Sweets Thanks for your wonderful comment and yes he is quite attached. Everybody that comes to the house comments on what a knuckle head he is and how lovable for a horse. Thanks again and have an incredible day.

goego profile image43

goego says

0

paulgc says