Seeker7 profile image 95

Do any hubbers have natural remedies for helping puppies who are a bit sore when teething?

MY young pup does have lots of different kinds of items to chew on ranging from soft to hard, depending on what she finds most comfortable for her. But are there any natural remedies that sooth the gums a bit for them? There is no infection and the vet said there was pain relief, but I don't want to give her medication unless I absolutely have to, but she is having a bad time of it at the moment.

Helena Ricketts profile image97

Best Answer Helena Ricketts says

• Seeker7 profile image

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) 4 years ago

Great advice and help here Helena. As I was saying to Susan, I hadn't thought about using items that are cold to soothe the gums down. I also like the idea of baby aspirin prepared as you suggest. I will give all these things a try. Many thanks.

Just Ask Susan profile image87

Susan Zutautas (Just Ask Susan) says

• Seeker7 profile image

Great advice, I hadn't thought about using something cold to soothe her gums down, I'll definately give this a try - thank you.

60

cooper20 says