Marsei profile image 88

Have you had one particular pet in your lifetime that you still think about and love?

I ask this because I had a big fat cat named Ben who was my very favorite pet ever and I've had a few. General Lee is a great cat, but he's cranky and hateful at times. Bennie was always sweet and lovable and I still remember him and love the angel I know he's become. Just curious if others have paticular pets they still think of.

Teylina profile image61

Best Answer Teylina says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

Thanks. Like making anyone think! Love your answer.

marsei

agilitymach profile image99

agilitymach says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

Acutally, I had never heard heartdog or cat and I do like it. I loved all of mine, also, but Bennie has stayed with me through the years for some reason, I think mostly because he was a lap cat and just all around lovable. Thank you answering.

lorlie6 profile image85

Laurel Rogers (lorlie6) says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

That's a sad way to lose a pet. We've had to do that and I'm sorry you had to do it with Birthday. Ben jumped off my bed and died on the way to the floor. That's how I want to go! Thanks for answering.

mvillecat profile image87

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

Oh, I understand. My friend and her husband have no children and have had Labs. Their current lab is 13 and getting gray. Hoping she lives a few more years. Thanks for your answer. I'm sure you gave the Retrievers a wonderful home.

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

Sounds like the perfect pet! Thanks for your answer.

LensMan999 profile image66

LensMan999 says

OTEE profile image72

OTEE says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

I understand. I feel the same about my Bennie. The term "heartdog" is new to me, but you are the second to use it. I like it. Thanks again for your answer.

thoughtfulgirl2 profile image84

thoughtfulgirl2 says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

Thank you. Loved every word!

AlexandraMorris profile image60

Alexandra (AlexandraMorris) says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I understand, and I think often of Ben. I even dreamed of him once lately. She sounds beautiful.

marsei.

Trish303 profile image16

Brenda (Trish303) says

• Marsei profile image

Sue Pratt (Marsei) 4 years ago

This is a great story about your German shepard and you should make it into a hub! I would certainly read it and I know others would too. Thank you for sharing this.