ChristinS profile image 93

How do we stop people from dumping non-feral kittens and worsening the feral population?

I live at the edge of town next to a farm. People dump non-feral kittens around here they don't want. The end result is cats not suited to go up against the already established wild barn cats. This last batch were dumped when they were approx 6-7 months old. It's sad because they are sweet and loving and they should have been pets, not dumped out here where they will likely die from fighting, disease etc. Now I have to spend money spaying/neutering cats I didn't ask for to prevent their spread... how do we as a society call attention to this and put a stop to it?

Best Answer Sarra Garrett says

• Woodsman001 4 years ago

This is the absolute WORST answer in the world. That "bounty of their success" that you talk about is your lousy invasive-species piece of sh** cats skinning-alive and disemboweling alive all our valuable native wildlife for their play toys.

Scribenet profile image85

Scribenet says