If you have or ever had a cat, what is the most unusual thing you have seen it do?

What is the most unusual thing you have seen your cat do? Our new cat, George, fits right in with our family (or husband), as he loves to recline in the recliner with my husband. He even reclines on his back in the recliner. So funny. I tried to get the best picture I could. There were better ones with him spread eagle, but he would wake up whenever I tried to get the photo.

d.william profile image83

Best Answer d.william says

Hi d. william, thanks for sharing the antics of your many cats! Yes, mine loves to hop up on the tub and wait for a drop of water to drip out of the faucet which is strange, as usually one thinks cats do not like water! Not so, obviously with some!

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Haha...so cute. My sister's toy poodle did that in my grandchildren's room at my house on the toddler bed with all the stuffed animals too. It was hard to tell which one was real and which were not. Thank you for answering.

Hahaha... yes, they are so much fun to watch and in amazement at times at what they do! Cats do seem to love to hideout or tunnel through things. Thank you, Iburmaster, for answering.

Gloriousconfusion profile image86

Diana Grant (Gloriousconfusion) says

Romeos Quill profile image70

Romeos Quill says

LOL, now that is unusual and smart. Blessing and Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs and much love, Faith Reaper