Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

Do you think it safe to give a cat garlic gel caps?

My last cat lived almost 20 years and I give all the credit to the garlic she ate with Veterinarians agreeing she had no fleas or worms and with garlic being natural I just prefer to do that. Problem is my new cat will not eat the garlic so I had the idea to give her the garlic gel caps that I myself take periodically. Does anyone out there have any knowledge or experience with this or ideas of the correct amount? Thanks any help appreciated!

Bob Bamberg profile image92

Bob Bamberg says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

I will look into what you say Bob and I did not give garlic to my cat as I would take it or daily but just every few days to kill parasites and worms; no fleas just seemed to be the added benefit.It was recommended to me for my chickens by chick owne

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

Yes she did and this really confuses me because I sure don't want to harm an animal I love but we are finding out so much bad about dog and cat foods being dangerous who can trust anything? Surely God made food for animals too and medicines?