jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Animal cruelty just down the road

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 3 years ago

In the town of Moultrie, GA, which isn't far from me, a burglar robbed a man's home. Before the perp fled, he filled a large trash can with water and tossed in four young puppies that belonged to the owner of the house. 3 pups drowned, and one survived. WHY would anyone do something like that???? I can understand stealing, like if your kids are hungry, but why in the world would you kill helpless little puppies in the process? Don't most burglars want to get in and out as quickly as possible?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ap/cr … ect/nTkFH/

1. Melissa A Smith profile image96
      Melissa A Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the burglar knew those people and resented them for some reason. Something like that happened with a kitten and a stove. Very disturbing.

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I wondered if it was an act of revenge.

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 3 years ago

If there is one aspect of life I can never understand its the reason why people are cruel towards children, animals and anyone less fortunate than ourselves.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Me, too, Jase. There are some sick and twisted creatures living among us and trying to pass themselves off as human beings.

2. bat115 profile image76
      bat115posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm with you there. This is sickening.

3. 0
    Kathryn LJposted 3 years ago

This individual is sick and twisted.  It doesn't matter what the motivation was, be it revenge or something else.  To cause such intense suffering and harm to little puppies with such malice aforethought is both repugnant and appalling.  This person must be a psychopath.  My old man is so outraged by this that his first response was that he would fill a large trash can and then hold this persons head in it until they passed out, repeating the process until such time as the law came and hauled them away.  Needless to say, this would be a stupid act leading to a criminal record but I have to admit, this person would deserve it.

4. WillStarr profile image85
    WillStarrposted 3 years ago

"WHY would anyone do something like that????"

Serial killers often torture and kill animals as precursor to killing humans. This is a very dangerous individual.

1. 60
      mselegance3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh, my god. That is awful. I agree with WillStar this individual is on the verge of becoming a killer. There was a story regarding a military individual who lived in canada. He first started breaking in homes stealing panties. Then it progressed to rape and murder.

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
        Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Is this one of those Threads that goes from puppy killer to full Serial Killer

5. lisariley11 profile image61
    lisariley11posted 3 years ago

That's  horrible why would anybody harm an animal there so sweet.