jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Missing dog. How to find your dog.?

1. erorantes profile image36
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

One way to find your dog. You drive around your neighborhood's blocks, and you call the dog's name. People are going to hear you calling the dog. If they see the dog. They will help you keep the dog save. Any other ideas on how to find the dog besides calling the police or the humane society.Thank you for responding to my dog's question.

1. Penny Sebring profile image87
      Penny Sebringposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Some people will check craigslist for lost pet listings if they find a dog on it's own. You can also try contacting nearby vet's offices. If someone located your dog, they may have tried taking them to the vet to see if they recognized the dog, or to scan for a microchip. If your canine companion is missing for more than a few hours, there is always the tried and true method of posting fliers with recent pictures of your dog. Good luck in finding your furry friend.

erorantesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you miss Penny. I am going to try Craigslist's list .  I did not know of a possibility of finding the dog on Craigslist's list.  It is fantastic news. I have a feeling of my dog being an item. But I love dogs.

2. Sunardi profile image40
    Sunardiposted 2 years ago

My friend has a magic power. He can call everything to come to him, even a stone.

I imagine, if I have that magic power, I will not only be able to call my dog easily, but I can call all animal in jungle.

*I am animal lover

I know a secret. There is a majic to find a dog. If you deserve the dog. You pray to God ,and  the dog  comes back at you. Just like majic is done.Thank you mr. Sudarni for your kind awnser.

3. HowardBThiname profile image89
    HowardBThinameposted 2 years ago

I typically stop at the closest neighbors - tell them a dog is lost - leave my phone number in case they hear anything.

Contact the local veterinary clinics and inform them that you're missing a dog.

Mr. Hawardb , Thank you for your advice. It is a great idea.  You are right about living the telephone number with the neighbors.  With a little of good luck will find the missing dog.

Thank you to all of you. We found the dog. We used all your advices. Someone saw the picture on facebook and the poster. The poster had the telephone number and  with the same picture on facebook. Someone call to pick up the dog. It is great. Love to all.

1. Penny Sebring profile image87
          Penny Sebringposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad to hear that your pup is home safe and sound. smile

working