jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

My Best friends! Dogs Love you unconditionally!

1. Nourdine maystro profile image60
    Nourdine maystroposted 2 years ago

Did you ever wonder why many people love dogs? Because, dogs are adorable; and don’t lie about love. Me too I love dogs. Those 3 dogs are my best friends. Lassie, Astern and Husky? Lassie is living with me like 11 years already. Astern, 7 years old that’s lassie’s puppy. Husky, is 7 months old. They are my comfort everyday with Gwyn my little sister. I have story about Lassie, she become my comfort for many years, my ups and down of my life, she is my company. We sleep together on my bed. Wake me up when she’s going to pee or poo. And she is my rat catcher. Dogs are very loyal and loving. As what I observed dogs only wants you and love you unconditionally

1. Amy Naylor profile image89
      Amy Naylorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awww, these dogs are adorable! It is that they remain your best friend for their entire lifetime. No matter what they or their owners go through they remain loyal, trusting and friendly and they are always a happy face to turn to when you're feeling down.
      I love it went my dog greets me at the door when I return home. It makes the house feel much more welcoming and alive. smile

2. firstday profile image79
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

I miss my dog and it has been years since he passed.  My husband is always wanting to go get another dog.  This picture melts my heart.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"God" backward is "doG"

That is my Dogma for today.

3. firstday profile image79
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

Castlepaloma do you have a dog?

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Had a dog, I'm a big animals lover, more often enough understand animals better than most humans.

4. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

Dogs love you unconditionally...until it's, like, 110 degrees outside.

YET ANOTHER REASON SUMMER (and really, really hot weather in general) IS BOLLOCKS.

5. daxamite profile image81
    daxamiteposted 2 years ago

I got my first dog nearly a year ago and I am still a little blown away that this pup is going to be part of my pack for years to come.

Such a lovable scamp, digging up my garden and chasing squirrels.