About the Painted Dog

1. 60
    AngieMooeStarksposted 7 years ago

I've just read and SEEN that Maltese who looks like,, BUT IS NOT a real Panda Bear, LOLMAO, and HE is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. alsthough his owner DOES need to stop tje edcessive tearing of his darling eyes with a good eye care system after each bath perhaps using Angel Eyes Opthalmoloigcazl dietary caps for dogs;
          NANCY IS  WRONG ABOUT DOGS BEING VOLOR BLINF: TOTALLY NEW RESEARCH BY MANY PROMINENT TEACHING VETERNARY OPTHALMOLOGISTS HAS PROVEN THAT DOGS ARE BORN WITH RETINAS THAT DO SEE THE COLORS IN TNE BLUE/GREEm/YELLOW COLOR SPECTRUM and see reds, purples, and other colors and black and white or vaious shades of greye; As the owner of a beautiful and very handsome male long coat Chihuahua puppy, by tne name of Ben, who also has gorgeous buff colored butter cream patches coming out all over like his WONDEFUL Daddy, BK's Prince Regent DOES (PRINCE is three and a haf poiunds with the same coat lemfth and  markings as our gorgeous Cindy's Snowball Prince of Winter(Ben's AKC registered name)and his FAMIL NAME is Brendan Thiomas(for Father Brendan Cahill, Saint Brendan Of Ireland, Thomas S. Pilch aka Tom, two of the latter dear friends of mine for YEARS, Sain Raphael the Archangel God's Angel of Healing because Chi's are used as therapy dogs, Hearing Ear Dogs, and also Epilepsy Assistance Dogs ! Masterson is my husbands middlename, he's called Craig though, is first name. and lastly Starks our family surname LOL!)
         Craig and I recommend thhe Pet Stages line of toy which are in the colors dogs CAN see and take a dog from early puppyhood right through to Rainbow Bridge time, sadly.

2. Eternal Evolution profile image86
    Eternal Evolutionposted 7 years ago

Angel Eyes Opthalmoloigcazl dietary caps for dogs ... does it really work?

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

No Hubs. Just promoting? tongue hmm