jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Any Sujestions?

1. puppascott profile image80
    puppascottposted 7 years ago

How about a horse trainer or vet? I here they have a few horses in Kentucky.

2. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

Is this a joke?

3. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

lol I think so

4. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

If becoming a vet is too much of a time and money commitment, you could become a vet tech.

5. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

But your spelling is a little off and your profile is perfect but all of us have imperfections. KY. ha many colleges check them out and see what interests you. smile

6. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

sorry a few glasses of Rum have made me silly.... lol

7. Eternal Evolution profile image86
    Eternal Evolutionposted 7 years ago

oh and just a note i know i spelled sugestions wrong, sorry, when i get in a hurry i tend to make mistakes.

8. KT pdx profile image86
    KT pdxposted 7 years ago

You could train as a pet groomer/bather.  Also check with some of the colleges/universities to see if they have correspondence courses or internet-based courses (make sure they're legit programs, though).

You could also volunteer at first.  Since you said your mother's in a nursing home, check out the Delta Society's website about animal-assisted therapy.  You could use your own pet or see if a shelter would have an acceptable animal you could train for it.  My cat and I visit a nursing home twice a month to cheer up the residents.

9. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Have you considered animal husbandry? I would like to ask what facilities you have near home. I guess you will need to see what resources you can find first. The very best of luck to you.

10. 60
    untiedshoelaceposted 7 years ago

I SUGGEST you consider buying a dictionary before going into any medical profession.