jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Pictures Up of Kittens with No Tails, also the Father - No Tail!

1. Betty Jo Petty profile image60
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 9 years ago

Hi, I'm new to this thread.

I'm Betty Jo from Arkansas, USA.

Please check out my kittens and their Father.  The mother also has no tail.  No picture of mom, sorry.  Will try to get one!

We have all four.  Also, a gorgeous calico about ten years old.

Dogs are Rat Terrier, and Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix.  No pictures yet.

Fish, an aquarium.  Sad, but these will be leaving to be sold to a Pet Store.  Along with their 'cousin' turtle.

My son wants to trade them for a Lizard.  (Ick).  Not my preference.

Hope you all will check out my pretty kittens and Cat.  The kittens almost show how soft they are.  They are about four months old now, and still just as soft.  Very loving.  Betty Jo

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Do you mean you created a hub with these pictures?

You could post a link.  I would like to see them.

3. jessdoit profile image59
    jessdoitposted 9 years ago

Hi,
    Would really like to see the kitten photos. You need to upload them onto your HubPage so everyone can view them.

1. Betty Jo Petty profile image60
      Betty Jo Pettyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will go find them, hopefull.

4. Betty Jo Petty profile image60
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 9 years ago

Writing for Money and Enjoyment is where you can find The Proud Papa and Kittens - all have no Tails.  We also have the mother, a gray mingled cat with a small head.  These cats have longer hind legs than my regular calico cat. 

They are totally different, even in their personalities.  The kittens are totally spoiled.

The solid white kitten is also under Dogs, Cats and Kids.

Good Idea to put this on my Hub Page.  I really don't know how to use this site well enough to find other writers and their hubs. 

Here I go to try to put some pictures up.  I think everyone will like them.  Betty Jo from Ar.USA

5. Betty Jo Petty profile image60
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 6 years ago

sorry, I haven't been on Hubpages in forever, it seems like.

I will have to find the pictures of the kittens.  I'm not sure where they are, lol.

6. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Are you trying to trade or sell the animals? If so, this isn't a classified website.

working