jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

Which animal would you be and why?

1. R.Edwards profile image77
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Without a doubt in my mind I'd be a healthy, full grown 550lb male lion. I love the way they walk the African grasslands knowing they are the supreme land predator. Even a pack of hyenas retreat once a single male lion appears.

2. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

i'd be a bird.

a hummingbird. i think it would be neat to be able to zip and fly like that and do vertical takeoffs like fighter jets.

3. R.Edwards profile image77
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

oh yea, and they're the most beautiful animals in the world imo.

4. 0

lions are beautiful, no doubt. someday i want to visit their world...forget Paris!

R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yea I promised myself before it's all said and done, I'm going on a safari...I don't know how to go about doing it, but I have my camera ready!

hmmm, maybe I can get a show on Animal Planet!!!

"Ron, living with Lions!!!" ~captivating!

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I'd be a chimp. I would give up brawn for brains any day! smile (Besides, they're so darn cute!)

6. 0

sounds wonderful.

i was going to write a hub about life in the shadow of Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)...now i will for sure because this made me start thinking about it again. i didn't do it because i thought it wouldn't be a 'moneymaker' but it's such a wonderful place i have to.

R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yea I've been contemplating a 'beast wars' hub...comparing different predators, land and sea...the 'moneymaking' thing is always an issue! I've got some sick footage though from Nat Geo!

1. Deborah-Lynn profile image80
        Deborah-Lynnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey R.E, Please do that Hub...you gotta, I am sure it would be a big hit, and the "googlers" from outside of HubPages would flock here to read it!  You need to do it then fan me so I get an auto email that your finished...?  Thanks!big_smile

7. tksensei profile image62
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

A human.

8. fabuless profile image61
    fabulessposted 7 years ago

i need to know why you to  have hide your sexuality of who you are and how you feel about others comments of how you should be in public with as far holding hands,or kissing!

9. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

I would be a malamute hands down - but probably a new and improved version - like they actually LISTENED to every command - but they are so social I think I have their personality - yet another hub!

10. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Definitely NOT the Mojave green rattlesnake that struck PAST me a few nights ago and ended up 9 feet down in the pit where I was dumping stuff. (No, I don't understand the experience at all.)

Well, in my rodeo days, I always wanted to be a saddle bronc.  But not a mare, and didn't want to ge a gelding either.  So would have to settle on being a top bucking bull, preferably a Brahma cross (love 'em), go for Bull of the Year and then get to make lots of baby bulls to pass on the genes.

11. Jenny30 profile image61
    Jenny30posted 7 years ago

A Wild Horse!!! So I can run free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Paradise7 profile image86
      Paradise7posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'd be a deer.  For the same reason.

Don't shoot!

12. SoftCornHippo profile image59
    SoftCornHippoposted 7 years ago

It's the opposite of what I am, but I would like to be a cheetah, or a jaguar.  I think I'd enjoy being a cheetah - running, climbing, even swimming and faaaaaaassssst!