jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Let's talk about rabbits!

1. apricot profile image81
    apricotposted 7 years ago

Hello cyber people - I'm new here and hadn't scrolled down and seen that there was a category for pets - I'm desperate to talk about rabbits!  I can't tell you how in love with mine I am and I don't know any fellow rabbit owners where I live - who fancies a chinwag?  I may go on for days so be prepared.  I will make an effort to contain myself at the start though - I'll keep the five hundred photos back for now.  Anyone for a chat?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I have a hairball in the house whos not keen on other pets in the house even our dogs she use to beat up when they were puppies lol but some rabbits are truly cute and beautiful. smile I agree on that!

3. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

When I was seven I had two male rabbits called Chewbacca and Lucky.

They were gay...

I remember that was when my dad decided to tell me about 'The Birds and the Bees'...disturbing times.

4. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 7 years ago

Oh, I was here for Rabbit Pie recipe tips.

Wrong forum I guess

5. deartfuldodger profile image59
    deartfuldodgerposted 7 years ago

I have a houserabbit - she gets along with two dogs just fine

I used to have about 20 lionhead rabbits when i lived in farmlands - passed them on to a retreat when  moved back to the cities

6. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Our first pet was a rabbit, a white one it was so cute. One day our dad told us it had run away and we beleived him! When in fact it had died. I have pet rats now.

7. retellect profile image78
    retellectposted 7 years ago

I like to watch the wild ones run around the field out back. It pisses me off how they screw up my land but its funny to watch the kids try and chase them! big_smile

8. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

When I was in High school, my little brother got a rabbit. We named him Frank. He was THE coolest rabbit ever! He was the size of my mom's shitzhu when he was full grown. Now I can't wait to get a rabbit again and show my kids how great of a pet a rabbit can be big_smile