jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

I need more fans

1. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 7 years ago

I have hubs on online poker, book review, cats and dogs.  Come check out my huds and sign up to be a fan. The favor will be kindly returned.

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Why do you need more fans? Fans don't bring you revenue.  Fans will come in due time.  You've only been here 4 days. You have 8.  How many do you think you should have?

3. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

Write and they shall come smile

4. mistywild profile image60

zadrobi, my next endeavor is movie reviews, I have quite a few to either rewatch or do research on. Thanks for your input.

5. mistywild profile image60

KCC, I'm not sure how many fans I should have but I feel more is better than less. I do understand that no revenue comes from it. I enjoy writing these hubs and want others to enjoy reading them and kepping up with them. Thanks for your input.

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

To quote myself on another similar current hub I recommend the following advice to increase your fans:

"Be nice, post on other's hubs, read other's hubs carefully before posting so as to be able to give an intelligent response, write good quality material well researched, be active on the forums and answer posts made to your own hubs, even if only to say "thanks for the comment". "

Hope this helps smile

7. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Misty, listen to Misty.  smile  Well said Mistyhorizon.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
      mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Bows, thank you KCC big_smile

8. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Don't we all

9. mistywild profile image60

Misty thank you for the advise. I have been on for only a few day and am learning the ropes, I will take your advise and do just what you suggest. Thanks again.

working