jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

How am I supposed to work with a cat on my lap?

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I have a house visitor of the feline persuasion showing her thanks for a nice dinner by sitting on lap, purring away and rubbing my hands as I type, not to mention trying to help me type! How can I be mean and push her off my lap? I am trying to write a hub here! lol

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My cat is like that, he walks back and forth across my lap when I have the laptop on my lap.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh thats is cute, LOL, how about sometimes a child, I get my neighbors child and play with her ad then she doesnt want to go home now too, LOL

kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I used to be that sort of child! On the farm back in Missouri my nearest neighbor I adopted as my new grandma! She was so kind to me, let me watch tv in her air conditioned den with a glass of icy cold lemonade during the very hot summers.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
          prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I always want to have children around, it makes me happy so when I get a chance i get them and take care one of them, one at a time

2. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

Aww.

haha

My cat does that too sometimes.

I think they consider us their pets.

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

hehehe Sorry kristen can't help ya there...hehehe you'll just have to be nice and pet the kitty. the hub can wait. big_smile

4. EmpressFelicity profile image83
    EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago

My OH has an old-style cathode ray monitor with his PC, and one of our cats likes to sit on top of it when it's on, because it's nice and warm!

5. kirstenblog profile image77

I decided the best thing was to give her a few bites of 'nummies' lol

Funny thing is that she isn't even my cat! She visits just about every house on my road for food lol She disappeared at one point when her original family moved but she must have been unhappy cause she came back and now the family up the road has officially adopted her. She has actually got me to meet the neighbors in a city as big as London because when she disappeared I had all the neighbors ask if I knew her and if I knew why she had disappeared.

6. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

Aw, that is sweet Kirsten. Mine is much the same. Too much time on here and she gets jealous and must walk about the puter and my lap.

7. 60
    fun2hubposted 7 years ago

Teach the cat how to type lol

kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What if she turns into a better writer then me! lol

8. kirstenblog profile image77

prettydarkhorse I think I reminded my neighbor of her grand daughter who lived out of state.

working