Has anyone seen this dog?

1. neoyyf profile image78
    neoyyfposted 6 years ago

2 years ago, I rehomed my KC chocolate toy poodle because he was not getting along with my maltipoo.  The lady i sold him to told me she sold him to a guy who lives on a farm with a neutered female shih tzu, possibly in essex.  She wouldn't give me the new owners details, maybe because he sold him for more money.  He should be 4 years old now and i have a copy of his pedigree certificate. 

I just want piece of mind that he is well and happy.  If anyone has seen this dog which is currently my profile pic, please let me know.  Though it has been 2 years, i still feel like i have been a bad parent by not placing him in a forever home, but there was no way I could have known at the time.

Please help

2. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I do not live in the UK and I wish you all of the best with locating your loved one. I am certain that he had gotten a wonderful home and the owner now, would not want to part with him, I wish you all of the best on locating the person but my heart tells me he is just fine. smile

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

The first person probably didn't feel it right to pass on personal information without the new owner's permission. Money is not always the answer. It's plain rude to give personal information without permission.

Personally, I'd say just move on. I hate to say it, but if you keep worrying you're causing unnecesarry stress on yourself. You could have tried many training techniques when you had the dog.

It's just easier to believe that he's fine than it is to stress over it.