jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

This is so sad.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image91
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

This has to be one of the saddest things I have read in my time here. Written by Pamela Kinnaird W

http://hubpages.com/hub/Literally-a-Dog-eat-Dog-World

1. Ohma profile image78
      Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Arthur thank-you for sharing this. It made me cry and get angry and then cry again.

Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In all honesty me too.  I have a beautiful two year old Chihuahua.  I am just glad she does not go out for walks without me and the GSD.

2. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image87
      Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Arthur, for your several postings on here.  I appreciate your comments.   This is the first time I've replied to a person -- and I put a comment/post for everyone who replied -- I guess that's not the way to do it, but I didn't see how to do this until now, so I'm just learning the procedures.  What is GSD that you mentioned?  Is it some kind of protection for dogs?  If not, have you heard of anything, any product, that might be a protection other than pepper spray which could get in the attacking dog's eyes and your own dog's eyes?

I meant my German Shepard.  The one in my avatar.  I have a Chihuahua and a GSD so I felt your story on many levels. It was so well written and it must have been so hard to write.  Thank You for sharing.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I also cried and stopped and drank my coffee!

3. Chaotic Chica profile image83
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

There just aren't enough words in the english language to describe how horrible this is!

It is every dog owners absolute worst nightmare.  I could not help but see myself in that same situation.

4. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

That brought tears to my eyes.

5. profile image0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

sad   its not the pit bull's fault either. The whole things is tragic.

My heart goes out to you, Pamela.

6. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I am on my way to read it now. I am trying to be very brave as I do as I know this is going to kill me judging by the comments here. I am a real animal lover. smile Brb.

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image87
      Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean, blondepoet.  I have made myself read a few stories on here with titles that make my stomach do a somersault.  But I'm here to learn and I have learned so much in these past few weeks by reading and observing.  Thank you -- all of you who have been blazing the way here on IHUB.

working