jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The poor Kitty

1. winter11 profile image60
    winter11posted 6 years ago

I just heard about the story of a kitten that was beaten and nailed to a pole, luckily it lived and was adopted.  I really think their are people in this world who are wired in the head differently than others.  I mean i like many could never think to do that but their are some who just can and do.  I know I can not save all the animals in the world, but i can treat my two cats with love.

2. sandra's blogg profile image60
    sandra's bloggposted 6 years ago

there are so many people that are just plain evil and i think they should just punish the people who torcher animals the same way they are torchered

3. 0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

i think you are right. some people can do this sort of thing with out even a second thought. where as the very mention of it turns my stomach. i love my cat with all of my heart. she is like a daughter to me. i play with her, teach, care and comfort her. i feed her and provide doctor(vet) care. i give her medicine when she is sick. i allow her to wake me up at night when she is lonely or scared. to me she is my daughter. i wouldn't want her any other way. the very thought of someone doing something like that to her just puts a hole in my heart and turns my stomach.

4. winter11 profile image60
    winter11posted 6 years ago

I am sure in some form they will get theirs...karmas a bitch!

5. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Sad sick demented people! I am glad the kitty lived and hope the poor thing suffers no lasting consequences.