jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I RECENTLY LOST MY DOGUE TYSON

1. myboytyson profile image61
    myboytysonposted 6 years ago

ME AND MY PARTNER TOOK HIM TO THE VETS AS HE WAS FINDING IT HARD TO WALK HE WAS PUT ON MEDICATION,AND FROM THEN HE LOST WEIGHT FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO WALK HE WAS NOT JUST A DOG HE WAS A PART OF ME AND ALWAYS WILL BE SADLY ON THE 13/05/2010 WE LOST THE FIGHT AGAINST HIS OLLNESS AND HE PASSED AWAY IN MY ARMS,I MISS HIM SO MUCH BUT KNOW WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY UNTIL THAT DAY I HAVE ALL THE GREAT MEMORIES OF MY BOY AND A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. ALL HIS FAMILY LOVED HIM AND MISS HIM BUT WE ALL KNOW HE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW FREE FROM PAIN

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i left you a message on your hub, but this thread looked so lonely and certainly deserved a comment. best of luck to you.

myboytysonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your comment He was/is a great companion Always showed love and loyalty to me,and my family.And never wanted anything in return But he did he is and always will be missed and i think about him everyday,And wish he was still here

2. profile image0
      pastella13posted 6 years ago in reply to this

We all dread the time when our pets pass away, or we have to make the decision to end their lives. It breaks our hearts. Our pets can mean more to us than some of our relatives. That's why we grieve; because of our great love for them.

I really feel your pain because I've felt it myself. It's still raw,and I know that it's painful when you think of the upsetting things, but in time, it'll hurt less. Tyson Sorrell knew you loved him. You gave him a good life and you can be proud of that. That's what it's all about really, isn't it. Love, and lots of it.

2. CrystalStarWoman profile image85
    CrystalStarWomanposted 6 years ago

These few words of Sympathy
    are sent with so much love
    Now that your beloved dog
    Is with the angels up above.

Take comfort in the knowledge
    That your beloved Tyson is above
    Waiting for you at the rainbow bridge
    And surrounded by eternal by love...

myboytysonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope he will be waiting for me at Rainbow bridge,As i told my boy near the end its not goodbye its just see you later.Tyson was 1 in a million and always will be in my heart...

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
        Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am so sorry for your loss. I read the hub and the story of The Rainbow Bridge. I am sure your boy will be waiting for you there.

You can add the videos you posted on YouTube into your hub about him as well.

Click edit, and to your right you will see menu choices for boxes you can add. Click on Video and it will add a capsule. I am watching the Video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Gb1mKfO7w

working