Anyone else read this? It's absolutely disgusting.

1. W. Christopher profile image73
    W. Christopherposted 6 years ago (goes to a story on AOL's site)

And here's my take...

It's truly a shame!!

How can the fisherfolk do this to these intelligent, so-ugly-they're-cute-and-a-little-bit-pinkish mammals? I just don't get it.

I realize they have to feed themselves and families, but sheesh!!!

In the story, it says something about the government only having less than 5 game-warden-types (actually they used the word agents) for an area twice the size of Texas! Huh?!! neutral The government's focus is deforestation. Question: How is deforestation any more important than demammalization?

Your thoughts?
    Can you help me understand?

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's hard to tell an impovirished people not to use teh local natural resources, although I do agree that rare species such as these should be protected in some way.

I would like to know percentages on this, ie. how large is the actual population of these dolphins?

3. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 6 years ago

The link you provide has several stories in It was hard to tell which story you were focusing on until I reread your message so I'm assuming the story you are speaking of is the one of the fish that are about the fish?

I really don't know what to think about it! First I think all endangered species should in fact be protected! I don't know exactly what they could do to stop these fish from making their way into whatever area they wanted to go!

I don't find it alarming though! If these fish make their way into the areas they are speaking of it will damage the ecosystem of those lakes! This could pose a huge threat!