jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Mr. Baci The Bunny

1. shabbie profile image60
    shabbieposted 6 years ago

If you are a fan of bunnies, then I have to introduce you to Mr. Baci.  Mr. Baci is the town resident bunny of Hackettstown, NJ.  He is probably one of the most adorable bunnies I have seen.  You will be instantly in love Mr. Baci.

We have an online forum called <snipped> and Mr. Baci will make an occassional appearance when asked.  One day we all agreed he needs to have is own Face Book page. He thought that was a good idea too, so he worked very hard and got his page completed.  He did a nice job, so you should visit and take a peek.  When you go there, you will see him doing all kinds of crazy and silly things, like when he set up his FB page, he was earnestly typing away and mission accomplished.  Then one day he greeted us with his morning coffee sipping routine, another day, we saw him saying goodnight in his cubby home, and then we saw him sprawled out too pooped to do anything due to the heat.  There are so many pictures, that I strongly encourage you to go there and become a fan.  He does chat with his fans at times, I think he might be a little shy, but he loves people!  I will print out his latest picture and post it at work in my cubicle.  It lightens the day and I will always end up with a smile on my face, and isn't that what it's all about anyway?

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

You might be able to turn this information and the pictures into a hub about Baci. smile

shabbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's great, I'm new here, so I have to figure this out!

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read your TOS agreement... I suggest you don't use the site forums as an opportunity to post your site links... Unless you want your bunny to get the moderators hopping! hmm

Maybe you could remove your site details and save the indignity of being seen as a spammer! hmm

shabbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

can you tell me where I go to fix this?  I thought it would be under my hub pages but it's not.

Closed to reply