jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

hubs on pit bulls

1. Software - Photos profile image75
    Software - Photosposted 6 years ago

Whitney05 is working overtime to own the pit bull / staffordshire terrier topic on hubpages. She has flooded the system with her sweet talk that smothers the truth about the APBT "lick you to death nanny dogs."

incredible that the unwell people who defend this perversion are unable to answer intelligently when confronted with the truth; they simply vote the truthful hubs down so that people cannot find them (herein engaging another act of murder -- they work overtime in their charity for the dogs and against children), and might respond with their trite "blame/fear the deed not the breed" and other cliches. yes, i blame the deed (a clever grammatical technique -- the 'deed' is the thing that is lacking an object of blame -- the noun which to blame is absent from the phrase) -- the deed that is being performed by pit bulls under the supervision of, and sometimes directed against, the pit bull owners.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I had my go around with Whitney05 about pitbulls last year, and while I do not agree with her in any way, shape or form, I must say that I admire her tenacity. Yes, her tactics can be annoying and downright underhanded at times, but she is devoted and is going to fight for her beliefs--no matter how misguided.

My suggestion to you would be to not lose sleep over it. You're not going to change her mind or win the battle. Just keep publishing what you want to and move forward.

3. Diane Inside profile image87
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

What exactly are you opposed to, I mean every dog breed has the potential to have mean dogs.

4. 0
    dancingtofreedomposted 6 years ago

Yes dogs as any animal have potential to be hateful but then for most part use depends on who is currently in their surrounding world...they react to how they are being treated so that is a reflection on owner ... again all animals have potential to be mean then wouldn't the owner be then just another animal as that is who the dog, cat, child original obtained these habits from... job well done they learned.... smile

5. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I have a friend who breeds and shows Amstaffs, and hers are very gentle dogs. I don't blame the breed. In fact, I pity those that are kept by cruel owners. The fighting dogs lead a miserable life.

Closed to reply