jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Our cat makes us proud!!!

1. shezz3085 profile image60
    shezz3085posted 8 years ago

We have our pet name Punky, a white, fat, lazy cat. He can be compared to Garfield since he has the same characteristics like him.  We are just so proud of him since we let him joined the cutecat.com contests and guess what? Punky has been selected as one of the semi finalists amongst the various cats who joined from all over the world. My sister has just received a letter from Kansas USA showing and telling us that our cat would be a star if ever he would grab and win the contest. Well, then we hope that Punky can make it, however even though he wouldn't,he already make us proud and love him so much. ;-)

2. PetMemorialWorld profile image82
    PetMemorialWorldposted 8 years ago

Make sure you get a contract signed as his manager before the fame goes to his head  wink

3. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Thats cute lol

4. New Day profile image80
    New Dayposted 8 years ago

Cool - that sounds very cute.  Maybe you should write a Hub about your cat and the contest?  That way you could include some photos?  Congrats, by the way!

5. 61
    Aditianposted 8 years ago

Even i too have a cat called spicy she is still kid plays a lot i will forget all my tensions when she comes along with me i Love her a lot Mwah Mwah...........
    Vivienne Marcheline
    <snipped promotional link>