jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

YOU NEED TO READ MY HUB!! IT MAY HELP YOU IF YOU HELP ME!!!

1. caicai1015 profile image49
    caicai1015posted 9 years ago

Im a young mother to be and I have a passion for animals. Im trying to pass a bill that will help lower and middle class families and their pets. maybe if everyone checked out my hub you will learn more.

2. thranax profile image32
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Forums aren't for self promotion and shouldn't be. If you want people to learn about your cause it should be in the post, and maybe then add a link or say check out my hubs for the lengthy details.

1. caicai1015 profile image49
      caicai1015posted 9 years ago in reply to this

I didnt know that but thank you for the info and the fan mail. Im still new to this and didnt know.

1. thranax profile image32
        thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

It's ok smile Everyone learns at some point

3. Whitney05 profile image60
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Also remember that typing in all caps is the online version of screaming, so try to avoid it. ;-)

Oh and left you a comment on your pet bill... Sorry I really think it's a bad idea, and you should do a little more research before you attempt to move forward with it.

But it is nice to have another animal person here. The majority of my hubs are about pet care, health, and training, mostly dogs and reptiles, but you'll also find cats, fish, and small animals in there too.

1. thranax profile image32
      thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Under 2nd look it is kinda a bad idea, but I do believe they should have rights like that, just not the way you presented. And yes, don't type in all caps it hurts my ears.

working