jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Favorite Dog Toy

1. caninecrtitics profile image65
    caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago

So I know everyone out their has a favorite toy that last forever, or your dog carries around like a baby, or you love it enough to buy a new one each time they rip it apart. 

What is everyones favorite dog toy.

1. Hard Drive Dude profile image60
      Hard Drive Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well my son's dog, Bruno, loves this toy called a "Frisky Frolic". You cannot remove it from his mouth unless you remove his head with it! Bruno is pretty much attached to that thing.

2. Twilight Lawns profile image85
      Twilight Lawnsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My dog Malcolm had a small (20 cm) stuffed elephant.  He would bring it to the door when I arrived home or bring it and show it to visitors.  He would put it in the middle of a cushion on the floor and make sure it was safe.

2. caninecrtitics profile image65
    caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago

Thats how my dog is but it's actually a bucket lid that is so beat up you can't tell what it is.

3. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

caninecritics, my son's dog-really ours now-loves a very annoying toy.  It's a dog itself and barks the same 'tune' 3 times before shutting up.  "BARK BARK BARK...BARK BARK BARK...BARK BARK BARK!!!"
    The dog never lets this thing rest and we end up putting it up on the refrigerator for days at a time.

1. caninecrtitics profile image65
      caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol i have a wubba kong that I put on top of the frig and my dog will sit their and whine until i give it to him.

1. lorlie6 profile image84
        lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank God Clifford doesn't have such an attention span! smile

working