jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Why people show lot of love towards animal!!!! & kill Man!!!

1. patnamohan profile image61
    patnamohanposted 9 years ago

Hey all,

In this world, human is not few & they don`t show love towards human but people show love towards animal why???

Thanks

Patnamohan

1. the2ndflood profile image76
      the2ndfloodposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I don't think Humans show much love to all that much in this world. And have you seen the videos of animal abuse? If you think animals are somehow getting more love then humans, then humans must be getting it pretty bad. The thing with animals is they don't judge you. They don't go out of their way to hate you. So you can find love for them a lot easier. If a dog runs over to you and licks your face, He/She is showing you love. If a human gives you a kiss, your left to wonder what it truly meant. But animals are  NOT getting more love then humans. Humans get tomb stones when they die, animals are just thrown away like trash.

1. shibashake profile image79
        shibashakeposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Sad but true. I watch a lot of Animal Precint on Animal Planet, and I really wish States would create stronger and more punitive laws for animal abusers. It really boils my blood when they find all these abused dogs and nobody is willing to take responsibility for their poor condition or sometimes death. And even when they manage to arrest someone, the maximum fine is only a thousand dollars, *if* they get convicted. We can all help out, though, by contributing and volunteering at our local SPCA and animal shelters.

2. oxymoron profile image56
      oxymoronposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Why? big_smile

2. thranax profile image31
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Well, I can make a stereotypical response:

Girls-Animals are cute.

Boys-Animals are better companions then other men. Some dogs act better then people.

1. Dottie1 profile image78
      Dottie1posted 9 years ago in reply to this

LOL, I love your stereotypical response.

1. thranax profile image31
        thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Ty smile

3. mohitmisra profile image56
    mohitmisraposted 9 years ago

Trust only in God,
    Faithful then comes the dog.

The human is a rascist,
    Indeed even a sadist.

Man has found more love and faithfulness in animals ,the human can be very cruel. At the same time I do get saddened to see a dog get pampered while a beggar does not.

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Cause humans don't compete with animals...

5. weblog profile image50
    weblogposted 9 years ago

I think showing love to animals is just like showing love to kids. How many of us show love to wild animals? tongue

As far as I understand mostly animals that get loved by humans are pet animals or endangered species. Some animals get sympathy if wounded or when in need of serious help, that would be rare case.

Animal abuse...I think it has a long history in every culture and country!!!

6. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 9 years ago

In general animals don't lie.

1. oxymoron profile image56
      oxymoronposted 9 years ago in reply to this

They can't even try big_smile

7. patnamohan profile image61
    patnamohanposted 9 years ago

Hey we never felt that people don`t understand each other very correctly.They don`t respect each other.Dogs also bite but still we love!!!! But if people bite then we fight & kill each other

1. weblog profile image50
      weblogposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Animals can be forgiven, they have reasonable excuses. They can't understand our language and we humans can't understand them to some extent.

But, people know what they do. Just think, what is the use of being human if we are not using our senses properly.

Don't get me wrong. Just like you say, the biting man and the fighting man are both wrong big_smile

8. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 9 years ago

This love is not because of animals faithfulness toward human.

working