Create a fish pond on your own.

1. 60
    JennyShposted 5 years ago via iphone

I fell in love with the idea of having a fish pond in my back yard. How ever, it was very pricy to let anyone else do it for me. So,I decided to it myself. Here is how to.
    1. Select location. Not too sunny. Not close to tree that fall in the autumn
    2. Choose size. I can assure you that you might think you don't want a big pond, but most people regret the small size and redo this. So choose your pond size carefully.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This would be a great topic for a hub. You should write one.  Posting in the forums will help you not at all.

2. 0
      konrelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Those are some good clues for a fish pond. Thanks for the info.
      I have a back yard fish pond with some gold fish. When we first moved in to this house the pond had a large lilly pad plant.  The leaves covered all of the water. The lillies were beautiful when they bloomed but We could not see the fish, so my sister told us to take it out. WE Did and it was a big mistake. The sun makes the pond too warm and too green with algee. This summer I plan to plant another lilly pad with other pretty water plants. This will give shade to the water and be pretty to look at.