jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Anyone ever think they were a dog person......

1. Captain Redbeard profile image60
    Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago

Then find out your not after you get the stupid animal?! lol I love my boxer Pit mix but I hate her so much at the same time!!

1. tlmcgaa70 profile image73
      tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i know exactly what you mean. about the time i first got delta, when she was born ( i helped her into the world) i was a dog person. she and i have a deep bond and ability to communicate with each other. but somewhere along the way i became a cat person. i still love delta very much, that will never change...but things i never minded before irritate me now. compared to cats, well, she just doesnt measure up...she isnt as intelligent, though she is intelligent, she is to big and when she plays it hurts. she cant help these things and i feel guilty for thinking them. so i make an effort to spend as much time with her as i do the cats. but i have made up my mind that when she dies i will not have any other dogs....that is if they will quit coming along needing rescued. yikes(

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Dogs are like humans. Some you will like. Others you can't stand. smile

1. Captain Redbeard profile image60
      Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HAHAHAHAHHA! I like that

3. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I know where you're coming from. Love the dog; hate the hair, excessive salivating, hyperactivity.....and the house training. Man I hate the house training.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

It may not be the breed but rather the particular animal that you disdain.
    Each animal has a distinctive personality-just like people..

5. catsimmons profile image86
    catsimmonsposted 5 years ago

I love dogs and especially our own two, but they certainly aren't all reacted equal!!
    We adopted a dog for a while, who drove us nuts!  She would climb in the drier, attach the dishwasher and the fridge plus any cars she met, pee on the pillows etc.etc... she also had a weird habit of biting at rainwater as it fell from the sky.
    She did have some endearing qualities  (when she was sleeping lol) but in the end we had to admit that show could not fit into our pack for the long term.

6. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I got a miniature pinscher, named her MoneyPenny. Absolutely beautiful dog, adorable personality, does everything "cute" that minpins are supposed to do.

The dog was so annoying I ended up giving her to my parents. They call her Doofy and love her so much that they got another for her to play with.

Now my cats, I love them to bits.

7. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I've never met a canine I didn't like. lol

1. bond20red profile image61
      bond20redposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are take your pet health insurance.plz check it http://loan-insurance-money.blogspot.com/