1. Johnjfernando profile image59
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

I hate it when a group of kids do stupid things to animals. So I was walking from school 3 weeks ago when I see a commotion in my neighbourhood and what do I find out of all this. I bunch of morons chucking rocks at a kitten that had obviously been petrified and starved as well as abandoned by its dumb-founded owner. Its common to see strays in my neighbourhood that take off when you get near, but unlikely to see the scared little one not evading when I got near. I assumed that it has an owner because after I scared the crap out of those dumb teenagers about taking them to court on abuse of animals, I turned around to check on the little kitty and it immediately came and hid between my feet. I took it to the vet to get it checked out for bruising and all sorts. They had it, initially, for over two nights. In the meantime, I put up flyers for a lost kitten. The vet contacted me to come back for the kitten in a week or so. I got him back and let him down in the front of my house. After that, I went on my way to school and had an eerie feeling of being followed. I turn around its the kitten again. So, I skipped school anyways since it wasn't as important as the kitten and took it home. My family and I decided to keep it until someone claims it. When I take him for a ride in the car, he hates it and I can't help but think that someone did abandon him because of him fearing a ride in a car. Oh yeah, we named him Garfield.

2. Theguardian17 profile image59
    Theguardian17posted 5 years ago

Its good to still know that there is still good willed people in the world today.