Cat Training For Your Alpha Cat
An alpha cat is a dominant individual who is very headstrong and always wants her own way. This cat goes beyond the occasional naughtiness that most cats show. She's a bully who doesn't hesitate to use aggressive behavior to try to control her owner and any other animals she lives with.What Cat Behavior Indicates An Alpha Cat?Alpha cats are the ones who give cats a bad name. If you think your cat is evil, you may be right, especially if she shows the following cat behavior problems:
- She only allows you to touch her when she wants you to. Otherwise, stay away!
- There's no sleeping in when she's around, as she'll bite you on the toes or even on your nose to get you out of bed.
- She loudly demands that you feed her, and she'll bite your foot if you're not quick enough with the can opener.
- If another animal approaches her when she's eating, she'll growl and act like she's going to attack.
- She's also very protective of her toys.
Cat Care Books From Amazon
More by this Author
Canine urinary tract infections can be an expensive and frustrating problem, especially when they keep coming back. Learn why all those expensive tests are really necessary, and discover how natural remedies for dogs...
Why would your cat attack you while you're petting him? Understanding the reason for this type of cat behavior can change your relationship with your furball for the better.
Nobody wants to even think about their kitty developing cancer, but ignoring the situation won't protect them. Anyone who's owned by a cat should know these twelve feline cancer symptoms.