Children-Crafts-Kids Craft- Creative Play Clay
Creative Play Clay
1 cup ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda OPTIONAL: food coloring/poster paints
1/2 cup ARGO corn starch shellac,clear nail polish
2/3 cup warm water
1. Mix Baking Soda and cornstrarch in saucepan
2. Add water and stir untill smooth
3.Place over medium heat and bring to a boil
stirring constantly,untill mix looks like mashed potatoes.
4.Remove from heat-pour onto mixing board to cool.
5. when clay is cool enough to handle knead (mix throughly)
6.For color - knead coloring into clay untill well blended
or paint finish uncolored objects with poster paints.
7. When pieces are completly dry, brush with shellac or clear nail polish.
shellac is optional for figures colored with food coloring.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups. Double the recipe for large groups or large objects
Use this clay with a rolling pin,cookie cutters or a knife, you can roll and cut clay
to make holiday ornaments,mobiles. or three -dimensional projects
This mixture can be molded into almost anything. Use your imagination to
create flowers,hearts,birds, leaves, beads ect.
Larger objects will take longer to dry.
Store in Plastic Zip lock bags or Airtight container
will keep for several weeks
More by this Author
- 3How You Can Relieve Your -Pain and Stiffness-Muscle Pain Anytime Relief From Muscle Pains-Pain-Aches-
Well,you have overdone it,and your body is letting you know. Overworking muscles causes the muscle fibers to actually breakdown.Ideally, you should be able to get...
Though i did not expect you, it was never a mistake Sure it was a challenge, one i was willing to take. I thought i was in love i wanted to believe
- 2How To Make Your Friendship Bag With or For A friend -fill with contents-Friends-Gifts to Make-Friends
How To Make A Friendship Bag First find a bag- cloth bags look pretty ,you can find them at your local craft store. Then gather all of the items listed.You will need one of each item. You can find life...