Die Cut Machine Reviews For Scrapbooking
Die Cutting Machines
Die cutting machines are a fantastic way to get crisp clean edges that scissors can't possibly do. Scrapbooking stores often let you use their die-cutting machines for free but if you like to scrapbook or create art projects on the fly. Having your own die cutting machine maybe a better choice then spending hours at the scrapbook store stocking up on pre planned shapes and letters for future projects.
Die-Cutting machines are for more then just scrapbooking. Use them for school projects, kids at home art projects, cardmaking, labeling, gift tags and more.
Sizzix Big Shot Cutting and Embossing Machine
The Sizzix Big Shot Cutting and Embossing Machine is a great portable die cutting machine. Can be used with other die cut brand die plates such as cuddlebug die plates and QuicKutz die plates. Machine cuts crisp lines and the embossing feature works very well. Great for more then just scrapbooking. Use it to for school projects, gift tags, cards, and more. This little pink and black die cutting machine is my favorite to use. No need for the fancy electronic machines for me.
- Machine measures 14-1/4 by 8-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches
- Can cut cardstock, thin plastic, fabric, foam boards, and more.
- Works with all Sizzix products, components and die plates as well as other brand die plates.
- Comes with Multi-Use Platform and Cutting Pads
- Cuts and embosses
- Crank handle
Cricut Personal Electronic Cutting Machine
The Cricut Personal Electronic Die Cutting Machine takes the effort out of die cutting. This machine can handle an overwhelming amount of shapes, characters, and phrases. Works by setting the material to be cut on the cutting mat, loading it into the machine. Set the cartridge that you would like to cut from, choose from the cutting selections, and press the cut button.
The Cricut electronic die cut machine is compact and portable but does need an electrical outlet for power. The machine works great and can cut over 4500 different things, but it only comes with the George and Simple Shapes cartridges. Additional cartidges are costly. Consider long term costs with this one.
- Measures 17-4/5 by 9-2/3 by 12-8/9 inches
- Weighs 7 pounds
- Can cut characters and objects from 1inch to 5 1/2 inches
- Can cut a wide variety of craft materials including cardstock, vellum, foam boards, even vinyl.
- Comes with a user manual and handbook as well as a 6-by-12-inch cutting mat, George & Basic Shapes cartridge keeper binder. Also included is a cartridge, blade assembly, keypad overlay, and power adapter.
Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embossing Machine
The Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embossing Machine is stand up well made machine for scrapbooking it's a simple machine, but effective. The CuttleBug does make as large of a selection of die plates but the ones available are quite affordable, and this machine can take other brand die plates such as Sizzix and Quickutz to give the operator more choices.
Easy to learn with little instruction. Includes suction cups for use on smooth surfaces to hold grip to the table
- Measures 12 by 7-4/5 by 9-1/2 inches
- Includes 2 cutting pads, 1 die, Cuttlebug die cutter and embosser spacer block, thin die adapter, handle, user manual, hex key tool, screw and plastic cap
- Professional quality embossing
- Pop up handle to make traveling with it much easier.
- Folds up for easier compact storing
- Roller style crank operated machine
More by this Author
My mother has been making the yummiest moist Zucchini bread for as long as I can remember. Here is her recipe.
High School Senior portraits are expensive but well worth it. Senior pictures are a great way to capture your last year before entering the real world. Here's how get them done right.
A young womens detailed experience with the human parasite cleaner, Humaworm. Includes graphic pictures of actual parasite found in stool.