Black and White Photography
In recent years, black-and-white photography has become popular once again. With the many features found on modern digital cameras, it has made it easier to make black and white photography, as a hobby it become more affordable and economical. The latest digital camera models have settings for black and white photography. I have a Kodak Z700 and I just love the photo editing software which enables me to change color photographs into black and white. With just a click away my colour photos turns into black and white.
For me, black-and-white photography is beautiful because it creates images that are so personal and meaningful. To be able to enjoy black and white photography, you have to experiment, capture what is around you, take a lot of shot and have fun with it. The elegance and timelessness of black and white photography ensures its continual popularity. The fact is that more people are becoming interested in black and white photography for many reasons. Have a look on what I have captured using my Kodak Z700.
- Black and white photography has a tendancy to make photos look more like works of art.
- Black and white photography produces a clean, crisp look.
- Transforms an overcast look into a striking photo emotion
- Black and White photography accentuates the depth of the photograph
- Black and white photography heightens emotional content
Aside from showing your black and white photographs to your family and friends through email and photoblogs, you can convert your favourite black and white photos into a set of striking matching frames and hung them in groups like a cluster in your wall. You can also make a theme like kids playing or a set of sunrise and sunset phtos. A set of nature and animal photos can be breathtaking. You are only limited by your imagination.
I hope you enjoy browsing at my photos. Be inspired, get your camera and take some stunning black and white photos.
Photography Links . . .
- Digital Photography- Sepia Tone
Sepia tone is a type of digital photo in which the picture appears in shades of brown. Before the invention of digital photography, sepia can only be produced in the darkroom, now you can create sepia tone by using your camera's software.
- Top 8 Black and White Landscape Photography - Black and white photography esp. black and white landscape photography has its own mysterious charm. Perhaps it's the dramatic effect. Perhaps it makes you feel you are back in time somewhere, sometime, check these amazing black and white photography compiled by Michelle Simtoco.
More by this Author
This hub contains interesting information about the color blue plus pictures.
A collection of interesting facts about the colour/color red.
Explanations of the different Catholic symbols: these symbols act as badges of faith, teaching tools, and aids on the journey towards an understanding of complex philosophies. Images included.