How To Buy Or Sell Art Prints And Photos Online: Fine Art America and Pixels.com
Buying or Selling Your Artwork and Photos Is Easy!
Less than 24 hours after this article was published, Fine Art America announced that they recently purchased a new/additional domain name Pixels.com that is aimed more specifically to non "Fine" art artists. Anything that is artistic but not considered "Fine Art" can be listed at this site. As not to confuse, both sights mirror each other and whichever site you visit, they are identical. This change was so that the site could expand beyond "America" (since there are artists and buyers from all over the globe) and also so that they could include more art genres that are not considered to be "Fine Art".
What Types of Art Can Be Sold Online? What Art Forms Can I Sell?
There is an unlimited number of art forms and expression and their are also an unlimited number of people looking for unique art work to purchase for their collections. Some of those genres include but are not limited to:
- Nature/Still Life
- Oil on Canvas
- Fine Art
- Metal Work
- Any Creative Artistic Expression!
Are You An Artist or Photographer?
Chances are that if you are an artist or photographer, you dream of making money from your hard work. Fact is, most artists are "starving" artists. There is a lot of competition and getting exposure to your work is not easy.
Imagine a website that is free to use, artist friendly, and will offer you many tools to get your artwork noticed and sold. Fine Art America is just that site! They offer amazing tools to help you with the entire process of listing, printing, selling, and shipping your work in a variety of different prints, frames and finishes. If you are an artist looking to sell your work, this is the number one online art site to work with!
No matter whether you are into photography or painting, you can easily set up an account and start listing your work in minutes. It really is easy and there are no gimmicks.
You create art, you list it on the site, people search your work, your work gets sold! If that sounds good to you, let's look at some other benefits included with membership...Yes, there is a paid version that allows you more access but you can start listing today for free. So continue reading and get your feet wet! You might be the next big thing in the art world!
Fine Art America makes money from its prints and frames. You set your own prices for the intellectual aspect of your work and customers custom design how they want your work printed. There are a lot of different options for the customer to choose from including print size, material, finish and frame style. There are literally thousands of different options for buyers to choose from.
An Example of JS Matthew's Art For Sale on Fine Art America and Pixels.com
Wildlife Photography Art Is a Best Seller!
Benefits Of Listing Your Art Work on Fine Art America or Pixels.com
When you join Fine Art America you are offered a lot of tools to help you with your sales. They offer a blog page (personal), marketing and sales tools, tutorials and a whole lot more. Here are some of the basic tools and features available to Fine Art Members:
- Build your own personal "Artist Profile" Page
- Easily upload your work to the site
- Organize your content with Tags and sub-genres
- Make money from your sales
- Set your own sales prices
- Create and send Graphic E-mails
- Create Event Promotions
- If you have your own website, you can sell your listed work on it directly!
- Create a Custom Shopping Page so that customers can search your work and find what they are looking for
- Watermark your work if you so desire. This prevents copyright infringement and you can easily turn it on or off
- Issue Press Releases announcing your work! Wow, that is cool!
- Network with other artists; join groups of like minded individuals who are trying to get out there in the world of art
- Enter and Win Art Contests. There are many contests that offer a variety of different prizes. Winners can be compensated and promoted. Nothing to lose; everything to gain!
- Chat and engage with other artists from all over the world!
- Create and maintain a free Blog dedicated to promoting your artwork
- Post and Search for Commissioned Art Jobs and Projects
- Facebook and Social Media Friendly website
- Ability to sell your artwork from your social media pages
- Create your own website hosted on the Fine Art America platform
- Create a Catalog that displays your work. This is a great option if you want to pass out literature at shows and galleries
- License your work for use on Television! Ya, really!
As you can see, there are many benefits for becoming a member of Fine Art America. If you really want to get your artwork and photos out there to be sold, this is the best platform for artists and it gets better all the time. Stop wasting your time trying to promote your work through other sites.
Samples of Original Photography by J.S.MatthewClick thumbnail to view full-size
How Does Selling Your Art Work?
It really is easy to list and sell your work online with Fine Art America. All you have to do is join, upload your art, add descriptions, and start promoting your work. All the tools you need are right there at your fingertips. Here is what is offered for prints and sales at Fine Art America:
- Canvas Prints
- Framed Prints
- Metal Prints
- Acrylic Prints
- Greeting Cards
- Digital Art
- Gift Cards
- Art Prints
- Mixed Media
- Glass Art
- Even More! The Sky is Unlimited!
Are You An Artist?
What Platform or Genre Is Your Specialty?See results without voting
Watch To See How Easy Selling Your Art and Photographs Can Be!
It's Really That Easy To Sell Your Art Work!
I am not making any promises here. There are millions of artists and almost as many collectors of art. There are people out there who are willing to purchase original art works no matter the price. Marketing is the only way to get your art work noticed. If you join Fine Art America you will have all the tools available to promote and sell your work.
Fine Art America uses state of the art (pardon the pun) techniques to promote and sell your work. You create and own your art, offer it for sale at a price you think is fair, Fine Art prints your work for customers based on their preferences, and everyone walks away satisfied. If you are a Fine Artist or Photographer, you really need to check out this site. You have nothing to lose and you might make some money selling your prized creations!
If you create unique photos you can sell them online!
Celebrate When You Sell Your Artwork Online!
© 2014 JS Matthew
More by this Author
Blogmutt is a site that allows you to earn $8.00 for writing specific, quality 300-350 word blog posts for their clients. This is a legitimate site and you can earn money very quickly.
- 37How To Make A Chess Board: Guide To Drawing, Scoring and Wood Burning Techniques To Create Homemade Chess Checkers Board
Do You Like Playing Chess or Checkers? Do You Enjoy Wood-Working at Home? Have You Ever Considered Creating a Unique Chessboard of Your Own? Well now you can with these simple do-it-yourself instructions!
Learn about cast iron cookware and its benefits and how to season, clean, and store it.