Charging Candles for Magic Spells
What do you believe?
Do you believe in magic spells?See results without voting
Charging Spell Casting Candles
One of the most informative websites about magic spells and rituals, is Free Spells and Rituals.com. This website has many fascinating how-to articles, on every thing and anything concerning magic. Needless to say, what I like the most about this website was how it incorporated religion into the mixture. It is not just about Paganism or Wicca. It also features many different ways to adjust a spell, in order to turn it into a blessing. While incorporating ways to turn rituals into prayers. I was thrill to stumble upon this neat Internet resource.
My interest in magic and the individual use of spells, developed when my father Earl remarried a Wiccan witch named Peggy. One of Peggy's foremost qualities, and most noticeable attributes was her own individual, self-awareness. She was probably one of the most grounded individuals I had ever met. I could immediately see why my father was so drawn to her, and not to mention, more grounded himself in return.
It was my dad, who first made me aware of turning a common Wiccan spell, into a special blessing. My dad's side of the family are devout Catholics. Thereby calling on certain saints and angels for blessings, is not unusual for us. The only difference is the results. Like so many Catholics rituals, alter candles or scented candles are used. As with Buddhism and Hinduism, candles are used during certain events, ceremonies, and most notably during every day meditation. The use of candles during religious events is not an unfamiliar one, to the many who worship in a religious fashion of some sort, across the world. Whether we are invoking the holy spirit, or calling on reincarnated souls- candles play a key role to accomplishing many of our individual desires and requests.
How to Charge Your Candles
According to my resources, charging a candle for spiritual use, is an extremely important element of casting , seeking blessings or performing a ritual or prayer. Why, you might ask? Because when a candle is charged, it is then believed to be filled with powerful energy, designed for a specific purpose. This specific energy is obtained through many different orifices. The main ones coming from ourselves, and the vast strength of the universe. Since this energy is specific to you, you are not required to be a witch, or anything else other than yourself. You can apply the strength of the candle, to any faith or prayer. Just as long as you consciously feel, believe and think it to be in your mind, spirit, and heart. candle spells
- The most simplistic way to charge a candle, is by holding the candle tightly in your hands, at chest level. Since your chest cavity is consider to be the center of yourself, it is important that the energy radiating from that area, goes directly into the candle, for the strongest results.
- As you are embracing your candle with both hands, strongly think about the purpose you wish the candle to serve. For instance, if someone you know is ill, imagine that person healthy and strong as they once were. The power of positive reinforcement cannot be stressed enough, for it is of vital importance that that energy resonates through you.
- Always remain positive about your intentions, while continuously imagining your desires being fulfilled. For instance, back to the sick person scenario; imagine that person up and running around, laughing and playing in the park.
To dive deeper into the individual power of certain spells, you can take charging a candle to deeper depths. Some of these advanced steps below, are to be included with the first three initial steps listed above.
- Feel free to anoint your candle in an essential oil like Clary sage, Myrrh, or Grapefruit.
- Spells and rituals.com had interesting information about adding , "adding planetary or zodiac oils to the candle." They mentioned that it would, "bring those elements (such as Capricorn for money or Mercury for communication) to your candle magic."
- You can inscribe symbols into the candle. Like a cross, dollar sign, or peace sign to show a visual expression of the terms of what you are asking from the spell. Using small picture images, carved in names or date of births work as well.
- Choose the candle according to the power of its color. For example, in health spells or blessings, use a blue candle to charge, and procure your wished for desires.
- Consider the phases of the moon, when charging your candles. And, remember
- When a candle has been anointed in an essential oil, it is best to use unscented candles to start with. Confusing the wrong scents together can have an undesirable result.
Candle Magic Incense How To Video
Fun Sites to Share
- Essential Oils - Listing A to Z
A World of Aromatherapy presents its listing of essential oils, A to Z.
- Art Gallery. Fantasy, art, myth, enchanted, witch, witches, wytches, wiccan, pagan, fairies, mermaid
A FANTASY WITCH HALLOWEEN ART GALLERY - Fantasy, magic, witch, and Halloween! Great site for images of witches!
More by this Author
New York Times bestseller, children's picture books illustrator, and creative painter James Dean and his adoptive black cat he named Pete.
Learn some brief history about the Haitian religion of Voodoo. Discover how to make a string doll and transform it into a Voodoo doll. Fun craft project for you and your girlfriends to do together.
Is the woman in your life fat? What to expect when your sex goddess gains weight and becomes fat, and how to help her feel gorgeous again.