Hubwords: Arts-Crafts: Keyword Phrase 1: Candles
Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Can?
Oh, the many questions...
Who can write using HubWords?
- Any hubber. If you're not a Hubber, consider joining a fantastic community of writers.
What are HubWords?
- HubWords are keywords or keyword phrases that are to be used to assist in the creation of your new hubs.
Where can I use HubWords?
- Only at HubPages.
When can you write a Hub using these HubWords?
Why should I use HubWords?
- To create keyword researched Hubs more efficiently.
- To get backlinks from other Hubbers' Hubs via RSS feeds.
- To include your Hub in an extra "grouping" of similar Hubs.
Can you write more than one HubWords Hub?
- Yes. You may write as many HubWords Hubs as you deem fit. However, please keep everything on-topic and informative.
Now then, on with Arts & Crafts HubWords Keyword - Candles!
Secondary tags & keywords
Arts & Crafts Keyword Phrase:
1. Click this arts link to create your new arts & crafts hub on candles.
- Create a relevant title and URL for your hub to include the above keyword phrase, "candles".
2. Write an informative Arts & Crafts Hub, based on candles, with the option to use any or all of the listed secondary keywords / tags.
- The word count should be at least 350 words. If you use secondary keywords & tags, make sure that each on that you use is relevant to your hub's content.
3. Include the HubWords graphic in your Hub. The URL for the HubWords graphic is:
4. Include each of the following Arts & Crafts RSS feeds with exactly 2 links per feed:
5. Include a link to this hub with your tracker:
6. Publish your new HubWords - Arts & Crafts hub.
7. Let us know when you've completed your new HubWords - Arts & Crafts hub.
- Place a link to your new HubWords - Arts & Crafts hub in the comment section below.
Need some sentences to help with getting started?
Going green? Soy candles and beeswax candles can provide a great green alternative to scented candles.
In the mood for romance? Adding floating candles to the bath can help to set the mood.
Are bugs a bit of a bother? Place a few citronella candles around the yard to enjoy evenings of bug-free living.
The Yankee Candle Company has been making candles for more than 30 years and offers a very large selection of fragrances.
Hope that I've helped to spark your creative flame.
Thanks for participating!
Hubwords: Arts & Crafts: Comments 14 comments
More by this Author
Based on the definitions that are in the right hand column, The Universal Language of Love, could be defined as: A way to communicate ideas or feelings of strong affection or attraction, limitlessly...
- 33The Red Monologue : The Story of Little Red Riding Hood : A free monologue for all : children, teens and adults
If you're asking yourself "what is Little Red Riding Hood about?" you can certainly find out here! Re-told by Little Red, herself, The Red Monologue tells you what REALLY happened to Little Red Riding Hood....
Actors, actresses, vocalists and business people that need free vocal warmups and diction exercises, look no further; here they are! Get your voice warmed up now!